=(

Discussion in 'World of Warcraft' started by Ravnnight, Jan 3, 2017.

=(

Discussion in 'World of Warcraft' started by Ravnnight, Jan 3, 2017.

1. Ravnnight

Ravnnight Veteran Member

where is everyone? kindof hard to do guild things when its only me doug and mike on =(
  2. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

I started doing more chess tournaments and prep for said tournaments that took up most of my free time, then I stupidly got an infection in my leg that put me out of commission and laying down with my leg elevated for weeks. Then I became very busy with work again and needed to play catch-up. I also got bit by the Elite Dangerous bug as my occasional game I play aside from chess. Still subbed to WoW and have every expectation I'll be back when I have a block of time to get myself back into the swing of things.
  3. Austok

Austok Division Leader

been gone over Christmas and should be back in game this week
  4. AndyCapp

AndyCapp Veteran Member

I have been all over the place with different games. Don't blame me, blame Steam!

I do have it installed and up to date though, so I really do plan on making time.
  5. Martinfort

Martinfort Division Leader Staff Member

You can't blame steam.... you may be able to blame krissie and I though XD
    AndyCapp likes this.
  6. AndyCapp

AndyCapp Veteran Member

Yeah but I don't want to name names and all that jazz lol. Protect the innocent and whatever.. Yeah it is mostly your guys fault lmao!
  7. Ravnnight

Ravnnight Veteran Member

well hurry up we got mythics to run lol im finally lvling up my second toon - my mage has been doing nothing but grinding out mounts and pets and acheevements lol and world quests
    AndyCapp likes this.
  8. Cadrys

Cadrys Officer

+1. There's a lot of stuff that (1) needs tanking and (2) isn't reachable through the LFG tool. Let's Go AoA!
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 9, 2017, Original Post Date: Jan 9, 2017 ---
    Solo or world? I've poked a little and snagged a good joystick so I suck less...
  9. syberghost

syberghost Guild Admin Staff Member

Elite Dangerous will now sell you pink beams for $1.75.