Abundant possibilities in the coming weeks ahead

Discussion in 'First Person Shooter' started by Diablocoj, Feb 9, 2009.

Abundant possibilities in the coming weeks ahead

Discussion in 'First Person Shooter' started by Diablocoj, Feb 9, 2009.

1. Diablocoj

Diablocoj AoA Emeritus

Hello everyone. Things are looking good so far and everything seems to be progressing as we move into this new division. I have been discussing with Ragter about the server and he has asked me for information needed in order to set it up properly. Hopefully, we will be able to square it away and it will be up for use soon. As far as these forums go, everyone please be sure to check them as much as possible. It is crucially important for the lifelong success of this division that things are discussed and brought to attention here. just as active as many of you were with the X-Fire forum, please make this forum as important, if not more. Once the server is up we will begin training and practicing.

Until then, please spread the word by any means necessary.
  2. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

Looking forward to great things in the FPS division! Best of luck to all of you and don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything. We are all committed to helping you guys be a huge success. :D
  3. glow

glow AoA Emeritus

I HOPE to have the server up today. I got some info from Rag on the setup of it. If you have anything to add that might be helpfull just let me know.
  4. mynameismonkey

mynameismonkey AoA Admin Emeritus

Is it up yet?