Meetup All Out Assault Summer Meetup! Vegas 2014.

Discussion in 'Guild News' started by Ragter, Aug 23, 2013.

Meetup All Out Assault Summer Meetup! Vegas 2014.

Discussion in 'Guild News' started by Ragter, Aug 23, 2013.

1. Ragter

Ragter AoA Emeritus

25C7DBB7FDEE98EB339313F2B55B68D5.jpg

We're going to vegas baby!

The date will be in June.
    June 20th to June 22nd.

So this is the thread to commit to going to vegas.

Group Discounts:
    Our cut off date for group discounts will be May 01. There's a lot of great ways to get discounts for going as a group. It applies to airline tickets, hotel rooms, and events in vegas.

So in an effort to try to find the lowest price for everyone involved we want to start reserving and putting money down a month prior to the event.

You can still go regardless if you want to take part of the group discounts or not and join us as we turn Vegas into black and red!

Whose going:
    Ragter
    Brewz (+1)
    pea'ches
    Rivett

Maybe:
    Isbah
    stat
    fellblade
  2. pea'ches

pea'ches Veteran Member

hmmm, I think I can get Rivett to do this :) I want to meet Brewz and his wife.
  3. Fell

Fell Guild Admin Staff Member

Put me in as a maybe, as long as I'm not too busy with work I'll go...
    Sent from my Windows 8 device using Board Express Pro
  4. stat

stat Division Leader

Put myself down as maybe. Need to see what the situation is as the time gets closer.
  5. Sannew

Sannew Veteran Member

Put me down as a maybe as well. This is still quite a ways out - but I'll know more as the time gets closer.
  6. mynameismonkey

mynameismonkey AoA Admin Emeritus

Long ways out but count me in pending future things.
  7. stat

stat Division Leader

Is everyone still planning on this?
  8. Fell

Fell Guild Admin Staff Member

I'm working out the summer schedule with my kids, assuming I don't have them or work travel, I would still like to go.
  9. Andsig

Andsig Officer

I would love to come and join your wolf pack in Vegas, alas i am all out of ruffies and cannot attend!
  10. syberghost

syberghost Guild Admin Staff Member

Unsure at this time, wife just started a new job today and doesn't know leave situation yet, but we're looking into it.
  11. Shain

Shain Officer

I'm also a maybe...
  12. GraySpike

GraySpike New Member

I will be in Vegas the weekend of the 22nd for my birthday. So I will be there :)
  13. pixiegemma

pixiegemma Veteran Member

Hmm, i wonder how much a flight from New Zealand would cost? Bday prezzie to me (My birthday is 26 June) :D
  14. rivett

rivett Officer

Pea'ches and I are looking at travel arrangements right now. We are considering the Hyatt just off the strip. Less than $90 per room means a few more days of bumming in Vegas...
  15. rivett

rivett Officer

With or without you guys, Pea'ches and I will be there from the 19th to the 25th. We are staying off the strip about a mile and half. Since we don't plan on spending too much time in our room (except later at night...) we went cheap. More monies to hit up celebrity restaurants and a trip to the Casa Fuente! Flight and hotel for $400 a person.
  16. Ragter

Ragter AoA Emeritus

I am still planning on going as well.
  17. stat

stat Division Leader

I'm still 50/50 on going myself. In the middle of remodeling part of the interior of my home. Depends on how much more I have to spend on it...
  18. pea'ches

pea'ches Veteran Member

Oh come on Stat, you know you want to hang out with Rivett, Rag, and me...we are the cool kids...with very geeky tendencies. And in person, I don't talk because I'm awkward like that!
  19. stat

stat Division Leader

lol

Seriosuly though, as much as I want to go, i'm poor. :(
  20. pea'ches

pea'ches Veteran Member

If this was the game, I'd give you some of my credits, but alas, I am more wealthy in the game than I am in real life. Rivett just got a freakishly good deal on airfare and a hotel...that's the only reason why we are going.