Anyone doing Mirror's Edge?

Discussion in 'Misc. PC Gaming' started by Fell, Apr 22, 2016.

Anyone doing Mirror's Edge?

Discussion in 'Misc. PC Gaming' started by Fell, Apr 22, 2016.

1. Fell

Fell Guild Admin Staff Member

http://www.mirrorsedge.com/

[​IMG]

Anyone following this game? I have one friend key for the closed beta which starts today and runs through 4/26. Post here if you want it but please, only if you're a fan of ME and really want to evaluate the game. Meantime, i'm also curious who's considering this title and why?
  2. Fell

Oh, it's on Origin, I know that will likely matter to some...
  3. Fell

The Closed Beta gives you a chance to try Mirror’s Edge™ Catalyst before anybody else.
    The goal of this Beta is to test the game’s online functionality and gather feedback from our players to provide the best possible experience.

The Mirror’s Edge™ Closed Beta features:
    • 4 missions of the Single Player Campaign.
    • Side missions that will be available while free roaming the city.
    • For the first time in Mirror’s Edge, you will also be able to test out our new Social Play feature set by creating time trials and challenge your friends.

To give us feedback head over to: https://forums.mirrorsedge.com/
  4. Rhyus

Rhyus Veteran Member

I saw the trailer a while ago and thought it looked interesting, but didn't really follow it after that.
  5. Fell

Well I still have a pass if anyone's game, I'm patched and will probably test it out tonight.
  6. H33TZONE

H33TZONE New Member

Same here, same here seems really nice and i guess i'll get it sooner or later, but i sucked at the first one:p
  7. Rhyus

Rhyus Veteran Member

Sure, send me the pass if no one else has claimed it yet.
  8. Fell

beta ended today, if there's another i'll post if i get any friend invites
    Rhyus likes this.
  9. zenix

zenix Veteran Member

I played a bit of the beta, it was fun and I'm going to wait until sales to buy it.
  10. Snowy

Snowy Officer

I'm probably going to get it on ps4 when it comes out. Not sure why they did a collectors edition without the game, therefore ill pass on that.

Maybe ill win it on on.us.Playstation...
  11. Fell

Yeah the download went live for pc within the last day or two, just got back into town, booting up Origin now to get ready...