Anyone think they may ever play WAR actively again?

Discussion in 'Warhammer Online' started by Allomein, May 27, 2012.

Anyone think they may ever play WAR actively again?

Discussion in 'Warhammer Online' started by Allomein, May 27, 2012.

1. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

With GW2 around the corner, Diablo 3 keeping me happy right now, and other MMOs to keep me occupied in the near term if I wanted to be that I also sub to but don't play much I find myself wondering whether it is time to finally pull the plug on my WAR sub. I have been keeping it active all this time because some members were still playing and I wanted them to always have a guild in game they could call their own. However, as of today, the only person other than me that has logged in for the last two months is Shankie. The other couple actives have moved their toons into the remaining active guilds in the game or stopped playing themselves.

So my question is if there are members that think they will play WAR again? If the nail is finally in the coffin I will put the guild into stasis. I personally won't be back any time soon as GW2 is going to be keeping me happy and satisfy PvP itches.
  2. relt

relt Veteran Member

I want to want to get back into it, but I just can't. I don't think the game will have the same feel anymore, and I'd rather not tarnish my fond memories with a mediocre experience. There are plenty of times where I almost resubbed, but I'm with you--GW2 will fill my needs just fine. I say go ahead and drop the sub.
  3. Baukis

Baukis Veteran Member

I honestly don't think I will be back to WAR. I agree with Relt, that the game I loved is no longer the same and I am amazed it is still going. The last round of changes before Rift came out killed the love of game for me.
  4. Collard

Collard Veteran Member

I concur with the masses. Collard Greens has had his last helping of WAR and has 'Chosen' (a pun!! :D ) to hang up the sword and journey to Tyria for some GW2 face-melting! :icon_hair: