AoA currently Invading: Hoth

Discussion in 'Star Wars: The Old Republic' started by Biokimmie, Sep 2, 2014.

AoA currently Invading: Hoth

Discussion in 'Star Wars: The Old Republic' started by Biokimmie, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Biokimmie

Biokimmie Officer

Also we moved the ship to Balmorra with the exit to where we usually start our heroic run at Upper Markaran.
    Doctor Dude likes this.
  2. Biokimmie

Biokimmie Officer

Looks like we may pull out another top 10. As of right now, only 25 characters have reached the conquest goal, 14 of them are mine. I will probably not be trying too hard next week, just getting my conquest and then doing something else. Thanks everybody who put in an effort, only 734,000 of those points are mine.

[​IMG]
    Shain likes this.
  3. Morgis

Morgis Officer

Well, due to insomnia I have been up most the night and watched the guild Proteus come from somewhere below 10th, to almost caught up with us. One hour to go in this conquest and they are 30k behind us.

of those 25 that Bio mentioned I have 7 of them at a combined contribution at 703,000. I probably wont hit any contribution next week due to still trying to level 5 more toons by December.

And Proteus ends up passing us by 18k, we still ended in the top 10.
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2014
    Shain and Biokimmie like this.
  4. Fell

Fell Guild Admin Staff Member

well that's good news thanks to a small number of peeps. sorry wasn't around to help this weekend, sometimes RL just kicks your butt. I won't be back on til Friday but as always will try to contribute as time permits.
  5. Biokimmie

Biokimmie Officer

Ok Morgis, Me, JCV and Nik are the only ones that hit conquest this week on at least one character. LOL just noticed, Crumb had more points than most people in the guild and he plays for another team, lol. Well, I suggest we add another 25 engineering encryptions.
  6. Cryseph

Cryseph Member

great job guys! I haven't been able to help much lately and when I do log on I am trying to level up toons to take advantage of the 12xp
  7. Biokimmie

Biokimmie Officer

3x points for Heroics on Nar Shaddaa. Also 3x points on nar shaddaa world boss (1 time per legacy)

2x points on Warzones
  8. Fell

I'm leveling a sage and planning an early b'day party for my son but if we're looking competitive i will try to drop a few heroics maybe Friday and Sunday
  9. Doctor Dude

Doctor Dude New Member

+3 in storage I won't be able to power through all alts during the week but should be able to do a bunch on Friday Night and Sunday afternoon. I will hit on 3-4 at least, have my stronghold bonus up to 95%.
  10. Biokimmie

Biokimmie Officer

I don't think we're competing this week. I'm just going to try to get all mine to 35k and that's it. Also the guild ship is parked on Nar Shaddaa now with the exit at High Security Lockdown, in case anyone wants a fast run to the world boss, which will probably be down almost constantly this week.
  11. Biokimmie

Biokimmie Officer

I moved the ship to Alderaan with drop off in the bonus series area where there are 2 heroics. I'll update this post with what missions you need to complete to get the heroics later today.

Here's a partial list of Objectives this week
    Heroics on Alderaan and Makeb
    Warzones
    Killing 250 NPCs on Alderaan
    Killing 250 NPCs on Makeb
    Killing a battlemaster
    Killing Champion guards and turrets on Alderaan
    Killing Champion guards and turrets on Makeb
    Defeat WB on Alderaan
    Golden Fury on Makeb (TC)
    Random Flashpoint with daily reward

You can complete the heroic you pick up from Elz Organa at the entrance to the heroic area without doing any bonus series missions.
    To get the other 2 you need to complete the first mission of the bonus series.

To pick up the bonus series, speak to Sergeant Collo on the fleet. He is just left of the PVP terminals. He will send you to castle Organa to speak to Major Brom, who will then send you to the bonus series area. After you speak to Major Brom, the taxi for Wardpost Luurdes unlocks. The first mission of the bonus series is called Observatory, and you get it from General Linel Organa. Once you turn it in, the 2 heroics at Luurdes open up, one from Agent Essor in the tent, and the other from Dolin Organa over by the crates.

Also don't bother killing 35 Siege Forces outside the cave. You will end up killing them in the cave when you are recovering the data spikes for the other mission. Collapse 4 burrows outside, then go in the cave to complete the other 2 then quick travel out so you don't have to deal with respawns on the way out. When you are in the cave you can take any fork you want to get data spikes.

Also if this is your first time to the area, be sure to pick up a Red Detonite Actuator from the vendor Lain-Ricie on the woodland path in the Juran Mountains so you can get the +3 Endurance Datacron in the cave where you do the Heroics.

May also want to pick up the GSI dailies just outside the spaceport as well. There are a couple of them you can do in the bonus series area, assuming you have your seeker droid and binoculars.

Oops, I forgot one, there is also a Heroic in at House Trader's Circle you pick up from Surik Varr. I don't think you need to run the bonus series to get that one.
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2014
  12. Fell

Thanks Bio! as always will try my best to make time but with raids and 12x XP running out at some point on my sage it will be a competition for attention...
  13. Biokimmie

Biokimmie Officer

I understand, I will be pretty busy with work this week, I will not be hitting conquest on very many toons this week.
  14. Biokimmie

Biokimmie Officer

Invading Taris (Republic) this week. 50,000 to hit conquest, bonuses for crafting and flashpoints. I will probably only hit it on one or 2 toons this week.
  15. Joshoholic

Joshoholic Officer

We need to pick a planet this week, even with the expansion.
  16. Biokimmie

Biokimmie Officer

it's on Nar Shaddaa, I'll update the thread
  17. Biokimmie

Biokimmie Officer

Invading Hoth this week. Bonuses for Warzones, Starfighter, Ops, Flashpoints.