AoA in WoW, never thought it would happen

Discussion in 'World of Warcraft' started by jeverian, Jul 7, 2017.

?

What is the state of the guild in WoW:Legion?

1. Take off you hoser

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. All raids clear, no room on the bench

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mythic dungeon once a week

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mandatory raiding nights with minimum 920

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Daily flower picking groups with tea and fishing after

100.0%
  6. PVP or nothing

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.

AoA in WoW, never thought it would happen

Discussion in 'World of Warcraft' started by jeverian, Jul 7, 2017.

1. jeverian

jeverian Veteran Member

How is it going? Is the guild active?

I've been playing wow right along, and I remember posting here trying to get others to play it, but there wasn't interest in the last expansion I suppose.

Currently playing Horde with 4 or 5 friends on Undermine, but most of them only login once a week or so.

Is it too late to roll an alliance char with you guys? I've already got a 110 shaman on anvilmar, and a couple other 100s I could take to 110.
  2. Austok

Austok Division Leader

We have a guild set up on Draenor, but not active at the moment. Mostly just a place for AoA people to put toons if they want.
  3. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

I'm playing right now on Draenor (shaman)

Mostly focused on finishing the Pathfinder chain so will be grinding reputation using world events for a bit
  4. jeverian

jeverian Veteran Member

Oh well, much the same where I am now. I'm mostly horde but have alliance as well. Add me on battlenet. Jonathan 15647
  5. HittingSmoke

HittingSmoke AoA Emeritus

I might pop in whenever the new expansion comes out but when I popped in to try Pandaland I only lasted about three days before I lost interest again.
  6. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

I added you to my friend list Jevarian
  7. jeverian

jeverian Veteran Member

I thought I would start a demon hunter, but I guess I need a level 70 char on there before I can. I made a warlock "Tatterrsail". No panic on an invite. I'm trying to sell my best half @Trijinte on rolling alliance, so maybe if she sees me playing there it will pique her curious.
  8. Austok

Austok Division Leader

I'll add you and keep an eye out for you to get you an invite
  9. jeverian

jeverian Veteran Member

Hit level 70 yesterday. It's quick leveling out there with someone to speed run you through dungeons. Only had to do them once or twice each with a little bit of questing thrown in.
  10. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

Nice! Demon hunter incoming :p

FYI in the guild bank there should be some large bags I made. Feel free to grab them for your DH if you want.
  11. jeverian

jeverian Veteran Member

Actually enjoying the warlock. I think I'm going to go all the way (to 110) with her. :D
  12. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

I tried inviting Tatterrsail but could not find that name for some reason
  13. jeverian

jeverian Veteran Member

Oh boy. I hope I'm on the right server
  14. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

Draenor US?
  15. jeverian

jeverian Veteran Member

Yarp.

I'm starting to think maybe anyone who is currently playing is probably way out of my ranges of time when I normally play.
  16. Austok

Austok Division Leader

What time (server time) are you on at?
  17. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

I wasn't on yesterday but when I am on, I am on later evenings Pacific Time US
  18. jeverian

jeverian Veteran Member

Server time it would be 12:00PM-4:00PM. I'm in Atlantic Canada, so I don't think its gonna work fellas.
  19. Austok

Austok Division Leader

yeah I don't even get home until 5:30 server time and don't get on until later then that....problem with being on the opposite cost
  20. jeverian

jeverian Veteran Member

Oh well. If you want to level some Horde on Undermine, you are welcome to join my little guild. I've got a couple friends who play at those hours as well.

oh, I forgot:

discord - fyve#5665
    twitchcursething- jeverian
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2017