AoA in WoW, never thought it would happen

Discussion in 'World of Warcraft' started by jeverian, Jul 7, 2017.

?

What is the state of the guild in WoW:Legion?

1. Take off you hoser

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. All raids clear, no room on the bench

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mythic dungeon once a week

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mandatory raiding nights with minimum 920

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Daily flower picking groups with tea and fishing after

100.0%
  6. PVP or nothing

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.

AoA in WoW, never thought it would happen

Discussion in 'World of Warcraft' started by jeverian, Jul 7, 2017.

1. AndyCapp

AndyCapp Veteran Member

Hey guys, I know I am a bit late to the party, but I figured I would drop a line in the forums that I am playing on Draenor currently. I wanted to experience some of the content I missed through the last few updates. If anybody wants to get together maybe we can organize a time to get together? I can say that getting hundreds of millions of Artifact Power every corner has really put a smile on my face :)
  2. AndyCapp

AndyCapp Veteran Member

I have managed to recruit a few of my friends IRL to start playing WoW again with me. I had not played for a while, one and off again relationship with WoW. I have a couple 110 tanks that are geared to around ilvl880ish druid and demon hunter. Have been leveling new toons with my friends, and another is going to make an instant 100 to join us soon. All that said, I have most of these guys in the guild, so if you see new faces that are unfamiliar don't be alarmed. Also, we are going to be going back and doing a ton of old stuff, mount collecting, random stuff, who knows. Please feel free to join, and holler at me if you see me on since I always forget to check!
    Riot and Austok like this.
  3. AndyCapp

AndyCapp Veteran Member

Ok guys, we have been hitting it hard and we just got to Legion last night! Level 101 with artifact weapons in hand WOOHOO, what a journey this has been! I must say leveling through all the way is quite a bit faster with a full heirloom set hehe... Now we are going to grind out Legion and hit 110, gear up, and go grind rep since I never earned flying yet in Legion or WoWD. Also will be going back to some old content and try to collect some mounts, and who knows what else. Hope to see you in the game, and if I don't notice guild chat, whisper me lol, I have WoW instant messenger and it will pop up in my face :)
  4. Austok

Austok Division Leader

Sounds great Andy. Been offline for a week or so and wont be online for another week or so. When I get back in game I will keep an eye out for you.
    AndyCapp likes this.
  5. AndyCapp

AndyCapp Veteran Member

Awesome bro! Can't wait to regroup with the crew and see all the content now that it is more accessible for casuals. I was very happy to see that I don't have to research artifact power any longer, and that it drops in the hundreds of millions lol! Also doing all the world quests and ending up in ilvl880 gear is pretty sweet as well. We hit 110, so now I am back on my main toons working on Draenor flying and Anglers rep, lots of stuff I have avoided doing over the years ;-)
  6. Austok

Austok Division Leader

Don't forget to work on the stuff to get you to Argus. It's easy to get 910 gear there with the crystal currency.
    AndyCapp likes this.
  7. AndyCapp

AndyCapp Veteran Member

Oh man, I didn't even know that was a thing! I will have to look into this, good looking out! Any thoughts on how to pick up the second artifact?
  8. Austok

Austok Division Leader

for the other artifacts there should either be a quest in your order hall or Dalaran. You may already have it as well so check your quest log.
    AndyCapp likes this.
  9. AndyCapp

AndyCapp Veteran Member

I feel like I have WoW ADHD, there are so many things I need to accomplish on so many toons.. Good news is that I am making progress, and once I get some of this stuff knocked out I won't have to do it again. I will take a look at all my quests, so much stuff lol.
  10. Signal Warden

Signal Warden Officer

Hey strangers. So... where is everyone at lvl wise? What are you guys doing ingame if anything coordinated?
  11. AndyCapp

AndyCapp Veteran Member

I have been playing quite a bit in the past few months as I have had some of my buddies IRL join me and rekindle the fire. I am of course a filthy casual so I have just now done things like unlock my class mount (demon hunter), and level up my alts to 110 using rested XP and the Legion invasions (now that I can just fly to them). Also working on unlocking weapon appearances, one of which is a long ass quest "balance of power" where you have like 20 steps and have to do all these Raids and Mythics lol, good times!

So I am still doing all that, still have more Mythics to do, more stuff to knock out, mounts to get, etc... Also I have a gear score of 925ish now and can help anybody with just about anything. And I have a two person mount so I can fly you around as well. Also I do leather working, and a fair hand at cooking too, working on professions on and off along the way. Recently put some food and some more war drums in the Guild Bank.
  12. HittingSmoke

HittingSmoke AoA Emeritus

I'm seriously considering a group to hop into vanilla content with when it launches. After resubbing for a month a while back to finally check out panda land I just couldn't get into it.
    AndyCapp likes this.
  13. AndyCapp

AndyCapp Veteran Member

I know how you feel, I never technically played that expansion. What I mean by that is, it is the only expansion that I did not play through at the time of release. So every time I have leveled through that sad section of WoW history I actually had a smile on my face because with heirloom gear the time spent there is so very brief. Out of all the expansions I have to say that Legion is my favorite there are a few missteps here and there, and it is not "alt" friendly at all, but the story and experience are really cool. My next venture may be to level up my horde toon and experience the story from that angle.

Only played vanilla for a few months before BC came out so I am down to try out the vanilla server just to see what it is all about.
  14. syberghost

syberghost Guild Admin Staff Member

I didn't start playing WoW until so late in Burning Crusade that the day Wrath of the Lich King came out is the day I first got my only character high enough level to actually make a Death Knight, 55 I think. I sat there grinding levels until I hit 55 and then I logged off and went to Best Buy to get in line.
    AndyCapp likes this.