AoA IRC Info

Discussion in 'Member Support' started by glow, Apr 23, 2007.

AoA IRC Info

Discussion in 'Member Support' started by glow, Apr 23, 2007.

1. glow

glow AoA Emeritus

For those of you who know how to use IRC, come and join us on our IRC channel, the info is as follows:

irc.gamesurge.net
    #clan_aoa

If you don't know how to use an actual IRC client such as mIRC then you can use our web client:

http://alloutassault.net/content.php?26-Chat
    Just make sure to change the Guest to your nickname :)
  2. Wstar

Wstar Veteran Member

When I join through the website... no one is listed. Is everything set up correctly?
  3. glow

glow AoA Emeritus

The website IRC is about 3 to 4 years old, it is probably b0rked...
  4. Wstar

Wstar Veteran Member

Every webchat i try... kicks me after so long... =( and I can't find a crack for Snak to use IRC on the MAC
  5. glow

glow AoA Emeritus

I know how you feel, now you see why I hate Macs so much... I did find a free IRC client though when I had my Mac, can't remember what the damn thing was called though.
  6. Wstar

Wstar Veteran Member

lol try thinking harder.
  7. oleum

oleum Officer

I just coughed up the few $$ for snak, cos I figure it was the best client about. Ircle I used before there was a crack for, well s/n I think.

Serial Box has a shitload of em... apparently. Not that I would ever advocate software piracy, bad bad thing.
  8. Daxterrpro

Daxterrpro Monkey's Apprentice Necro

I don't have any help for Macs, but if you need a client for Windows - mIRC - is a great client. It says it is free, but if you download the 30-day trial version it is the full version. Also, when it expires, it brings up the usual; "This has expired, please click on the register button to enter the code" etc. However, if you just wait for about 15-20 seconds, the *Continue* button becomes usable again. I have been using this client for free for about a year now, lol. Hope this helps...
    1 person likes this.
  9. deejayhr

deejayhr Veteran Member

I believe we've found an apprentice necro for Monkey.
  10. mynameismonkey

mynameismonkey AoA Admin Emeritus

+1'ed
  11. Omnifox

Omnifox Cylon - Toaster Model Staff Member

HEATHEN. Pay the man his $5!
  12. mynameismonkey

mynameismonkey AoA Admin Emeritus

Seeking new apprentice. Please apply below.
    AndyCapp likes this.