Event AoA Star Citizen Panel, Nov 8, 8:00PDT

Discussion in 'Guild News' started by Fell, Nov 4, 2014.

?

Will you come to our panel discussion?

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    62.5%
  2. No, i blame Ragter

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. No, but if you hold another one i would consider it

2 vote(s)
    25.0%

Event AoA Star Citizen Panel, Nov 8, 8:00PDT

Discussion in 'Guild News' started by Fell, Nov 4, 2014.

1. Fell

Fell Guild Admin Staff Member

Cirsphe and I will be on teamspeak this Saturday at 8 Pacific to talk all things Star Citizen. We've stayed up on the vast majority of news about the game and want to host an hour or two long session to answer questions you might have about the game: status, development plans, etc... Plus our presence in SC, our organization and plans to develop it are likely fuel for discussion.

We don't know all the answers, a lot is open to interpretation/speculation, but we'll do our best to answer your questions about what to expect in the game. We have others in AoA who are very knowledgeable about the game development (Bnorus, Stat, Arcfire, SignalWarden to name only a few) so i'm confident we can answer many of the questions that might be out there and be clear on what we don't know yet as well. Hopefully some of these others will join in with the discussion.

Chances are for those in the AC alpha we'll also go ahead and fly a bit to test out the new flight model so come join us, especially if you're on the fence about SC.
  2. Signal Warden

Signal Warden Officer

I'm 99.9% sure I can be there.
  3. SgtGenSoggyWaffle

SgtGenSoggyWaffle Veteran Member

I can be there although I've been a bit out of the loop lately.
  4. syberghost

syberghost Guild Admin Staff Member

Way too late for me. I'm oncall this week, and if I'm not up doing work at that hour I'll be fast asleep; can't afford to stay up late when I could get paged at any moment.

But, if I'm up, not tired, and not working I'll be on.
  5. Fell

The main purpose of this is to really get people who might be sitting the fence, some info on where things stand that might help them make a choice to play this game. That said, i'm sure all of us, even those who are already backers have things we're not certain how they'll work or will want to speculate how AoA will do things in game. So all are welcome, but don't feel an obligation to show either, there's stlil so much unknown about how this game will mature.
  6. Arcfire

Arcfire Guild Admin Staff Member

I'll be there, assuming it doesn't slip my mind. Setting reminder now.
  7. Signal Warden

Signal Warden Officer

@Fellblade do you think maybe you should post this in the guild news for people not yet involved but curious?
  8. Fell

Good idea, so moved, thanks.
    Signal Warden likes this.
  9. Rhyus

Rhyus Veteran Member

I might be able to attend, as that would be around 11 pm for me, but don't know until that time comes.
  10. Bnorus

Bnorus Veteran Member

I am in the Star Citizen channel most of your Friday and Saturday evening gents, feel free to hop in.
  11. Signal Warden

Signal Warden Officer

And of course I wasn't there. Apologies to all. My wife got stranded at work in Brooklyn and I had to pack up Princess Chaos and drive out to get her.
  12. Fell

It was rather quiet, mainly a bunch of backers rapping, not too many questions just good conversation.
  13. stat

stat Division Leader

Well, I don't feel so bad now for being asleep at the time.
  14. Bnorus

Bnorus Veteran Member

I think next time we gonna need to do it a bit earlier so you guys are not all sleeping and watching movies or football after dinner :p :rolleyes:
    Cirsphe likes this.
  15. syberghost

syberghost Guild Admin Staff Member

Sorry, I actually intended to try to make it, but I had a pretty serious family emergency Thursday and this weekend was pure family time. Everybody's OK now, though.
    Cirsphe likes this.
  16. Cirsphe

Cirsphe Veteran Member

While not many questions were asked it was good to get together with everyone and talk up SC. Maybe we can try again around the time of module releases.
    Fell and stat like this.
  17. Fell

yeah that sounds like a good trigger for future sessions. In particular I'd like to get the word out early about a session when the FPS module drops, we have a lot of FPSers who aren't here regularly and it would be a chance to test the waters with them, they could really add to the overall showing in game if it's compelling enough.
    Bnorus likes this.