Call To Legs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mynameismonkey, Jan 19, 2018.

Call To Legs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mynameismonkey, Jan 19, 2018.

1. mynameismonkey

mynameismonkey AoA Admin Emeritus

No, that's not write. I mean... Call to Arms!

Gentle friends, I am currently embroiled in a legal battle to have the United States Federal Government recognise mine, and yours, First Amendment right to freedom of religion.

I am incorporating a non-profit corporation to govern the day to day operations of the Church of the Highly Improbable. This will allow the church to be recognised by all and sundry as a church.

However, the USG has a list of things that it has decided constitutes "a church".

Now, the Church of the Highly Improbable has over 7 billion members, having all been retroactively baptised in a fit of religious fervour sometime in the late nineties, but the IRS, in order to allow the Church to receive tax deductible contributions, requires a congregation. As many of you know, the CHI practices a digital ministry, therefore, it has become necessary to demonstrate a gathering of congregants, a collection of Chians, to wit I have created an electronic church forum for anyone to seek guidance, learn the church doctrine, etc etc.

Should any of you feel the need, please stop by at http://highlyimprobable.org and stop by the forums.

Very much appreciated, and please note, anyone showing this sort of support will be considered as having duly tithed for this year.
    AndyCapp, Rhyus and syberghost like this.
  2. HittingSmoke

HittingSmoke AoA Emeritus

I'm still waiting on my books to spread the good word.
    Rhyus likes this.
  3. Omnifox

Omnifox Cylon - Toaster Model Staff Member

This too.
  4. mynameismonkey

Apologies my trusted confidants. Eddies in the space-time continuum have impacted certain functions of the Church.

April 1 will see the world wide launch of two new books, "The Chian Whey" and "The Chian Whey (Little Wallop Edition)" which serve as a much more broad telling of the Church, not merely its dietary requirements. To that end, these books-cum-pamphlets will be printed and shipped as needed shortly thereafter.

Thank you for your patients.
  5. syberghost

syberghost Guild Admin Staff Member

6. mynameismonkey

:eek:)
  7. HittingSmoke

HittingSmoke AoA Emeritus

You kids and your tiny silly face pictures.
  8. mynameismonkey

Rhyus and HittingSmoke like this.