Casual TSW Group

Discussion in 'Misc. PC Gaming' started by Fell, Mar 29, 2015.

Casual TSW Group

Discussion in 'Misc. PC Gaming' started by Fell, Mar 29, 2015.

1. Fell

Fell Guild Admin Staff Member

[​IMG]
    We're forming up a casual group to play The Secret World starting from scratch. Many of us never saw all the content this game has to offer and new content releases seemed intriguing enough to jump into this title again as a fun diversion from whatever other games we're playing today. We could use a few more hands on deck and as always, the more the merrier! Please check out this thread if you're interested in hanging out: http://alloutassault.net/threads/lfg-the-secret-world.31015/page-2#post-190601
    Signal Warden and syberghost like this.
  2. Signal Warden

Signal Warden Officer

I'm still living in the land of no PC, but I've been looking for a group to play this from the beginning. I'm totally down for it. Again. When I have a PC again. Life has been a real dick about that lately.
    syberghost likes this.
  3. Bnorus

Bnorus Veteran Member

I still have my account on this, I really enjoyed leveling up when I got the game, so might as well give it another try now!
    syberghost likes this.
  4. syberghost

syberghost Guild Admin Staff Member

TSW allows large groups, so we've got plenty of room for more peeps. We're re-forming the ingame cabal too. Come join us!
  5. Fell

For Bnorus and Isbah and anyone else who needs to catch up, here is the completed mission list so far. And a gratuitous advertisement for anyone wanting to run this deeee-lishus looking game!! We're keeping it casual so no huge commitments here.

TheSecretWorldDX11-2015-04-04-07-48-01-25.jpg
  6. Fell

Vote or indicate which sessions you could do, i'll just put down some i'm sure i can commit to and we can go from there.

Tuesday 4/7 @ 7pacific
    Friday 4/10 @ 7pacific
    Sunday 4/12 @ 7pacific
  7. syberghost

syberghost Guild Admin Staff Member

I would prefer Fridays, as that's 10pm for me and I can stay up later on Friday than on work nights.

I will show up for whichever night we pick going forward, but I can't promise staying past 9pm Pacific on other nights.
  8. loosejuice

loosejuice Division Leader

I could do Tuesday, but I could end up being a few minutes late. Weekends are tough... this Friday may be possible but it's too early in the week to tell.
  9. Rhyus

Rhyus Veteran Member

I can don any day of the week except for Saturdays.
  10. Fell

I just realized I have a speaker i'm supposed to go see tomorrow anyway. Let's plan on Friday 7pm (10 eastern). There's a chance I could be a little late depending on traffic getting back from San Francisco. I'll post here if it looks like it will be substantially late.
  11. Signal Warden

Signal Warden Officer

I so want in on this that I'm actually going to try and get an old laptop up to speed by Friday so I join you guys.
  12. AndyCapp

AndyCapp Veteran Member

So I downloaded the game and logged into my toon and couldn't remember what I was doing or how to even play lol. Made a new one, knocked the dust off my skills and hopped on my main again. And 8 hours later I am about to go to Egypt ;-) I kinda remember crazy farming some Mayan event a couple years ago and I have some pretty epic stuff on that guy. That said I think I am ahead of you guys by a fair amount and I will try to catch up on the new toon, try another build out or something. And in the mean time if anybody is in the upper end of Blue Mountains I am sure there are a ton of quests I still need to complete on my main.
    syberghost and Fell like this.
  13. Fell

sweet, well you're welcome to join us at 7 pacific and we can sort it all out. We'll be in one of the random game channels on teamspeak.
    syberghost likes this.
  14. Rhyus

Rhyus Veteran Member

You might want to jump on your new character and do like 10-15 of the beginning missions so that you can be somewhat caught up with us.
    syberghost and Fell like this.
  15. Fell

Yes, in case you didn't read the entire thread @AndyCapp, our current progress is in the screenie above
  16. AndyCapp

AndyCapp Veteran Member

Already working on a new toon :)
    syberghost likes this.
  17. AndyCapp

AndyCapp Veteran Member

I am still doing the newb area, just got to the sheriff's office. So one toon is to low and behind and the other is way too far ahead, good times lol!

Main = PlacidRage, blade/chaos in blue mountain region
    Alt = IronMountain, rifle/blood in starter kingsmouth
  18. Fell

some idiot UPS driver crashed and burned his truck on a major SF artery, I've been en route 3 hrs and counting for a 90 minute drive. Way back will be lighter but I doubt that I will make it by 7.
  19. Rhyus

Rhyus Veteran Member

You still got two hours before start time. :)
  20. Fell

on a good day I can get him from my ex's house in 2 hrs and I still have no idea when I will get there. You should go ahead and post the log of what u did I can catch up on my own.