Check it out guys, the Underdark!

Discussion in 'Neverwinter' started by AndyCapp, Oct 29, 2015.

Check it out guys, the Underdark!

Discussion in 'Neverwinter' started by AndyCapp, Oct 29, 2015.

1. AndyCapp

AndyCapp Veteran Member

syberghost likes this.
  2. syberghost

syberghost Guild Admin Staff Member

Lots of stuff for a group, even a small one, to do in this game these days.

I haven't been playing because I don't want to pug stuff, I want to do the guild grouping stuff.
  3. AndyCapp

AndyCapp Veteran Member

I heard that with the newest update they were supposed to make the guild stuff much easier to achieve. Maybe this is worth looking into, although I think I will be neck deep in The Division starting 3/8.

*Edit* - Also my PC is up and running again WOOHOO!
    Rhyus and syberghost like this.
  4. Rhyus

Rhyus Veteran Member

Yea, I haven't really played the game much since the guild put it on the back burner. I get onto the gateway every day and do stuff on my professions and only really log into the game when my inventory fills up from that.
  5. syberghost

syberghost Guild Admin Staff Member

If you're vendoring stuff, you can do that from the Gateway. Auction house too.
  6. Rhyus

Rhyus Veteran Member

First, you can't identify items from the gateway, so, have to go in game for that. Second, can't move stuff around in inventory from gateway, so, have to go in game for that too. Third, you can't refine enchantments from gateway, so, once more, have to go into game for that. Forth, you can't pull items from email to go back on the Auction House or sell to the vendors from the gateway, so, once more, have to go in game for that. :) A lot of the easy stuff can't be done from gateway....but, a lot more can be done on the gateway for Neverwinter than can be done for STO.