Collector's Edition cost...

Discussion in 'Star Wars: The Old Republic' started by Heloril, Jul 29, 2011.

Collector's Edition cost...

Discussion in 'Star Wars: The Old Republic' started by Heloril, Jul 29, 2011.

1. Heloril

Heloril Veteran Member

So I was watching Gamebreaker.tv's The Republic web series, and they were talking about the cost of the CE. They said the Gentle Giant staue alone would probably cost $100. I was curious, so I checked the website, and found that a Magma Trooper statue cost $140 (cheapest Star Wars item they sell) and Darth Talon costs $225.

So basically, if you actually want the statue, and pay the $150 that Amazon is charging, you're actually only paying ~$50 for the game, early access, and all the other stuff included...

I already paid for the Digital Deluxe, and honestly don't care about the statue, but if I did (and could justify spending $150 to my wife, lol), I might be tempted...
  2. zenix

zenix Veteran Member

I can't find the CE for sale anywhere so gl to you if you look for it.
  3. Heloril

Heloril Veteran Member

Looks like the Amazon link in the OP is still good...it added to my cart, etc...
  4. zenix

zenix Veteran Member

Just ordered mine off Amazon and got the promo code right away in an email.
  5. Circe

Circe Officer

And besides this limited quality filter there are some great in-game extras:

The STAP will be the Rift Turtle of SW:TOR. :D
  6. syberghost

syberghost Guild Admin Staff Member

GameStop still has it too.
  7. Nitelite92

Nitelite92 Veteran Member

For those who don't know yet, the Deluxe Editions come with everything there except the Mouse Droid and the CE Store
  8. Rhyus

Rhyus Veteran Member

The STAP is the one they have showed in some of their demos of the game, like the one from E3 that was on Tatooine.
  9. redleader

redleader Veteran Member

Anyone knows what the CE Store is gonna have?
  10. Rhyus

Rhyus Veteran Member

No, we dont' really know for sure. They just said it will be items similar to what there already is in the world, just with like a different texture to it. It will be nothing game breaking or the like. Maybe we can eventually get houses. :D
  11. syberghost

syberghost Guild Admin Staff Member

We have houses. They just, like my backpack, have jets.
  12. redleader

redleader Veteran Member

That would be nice ;)
  13. Heloril

Heloril Veteran Member

but does it have FRFU?
  14. Circe

Circe Officer

Agreed. You might have a micro-apartment w/one 'fresher on Coruscant, but you LIVE on your ship. Greywater FTW! :p
  15. Omnifox

Omnifox Cylon - Toaster Model Staff Member

Moving to main Forums!
  16. HittingSmoke

HittingSmoke AoA Emeritus

Holy signature, Batman. That thing's gonna give me diabetes.
  17. Patrinell

Patrinell Veteran Member

I just ordered mine a few days ago from Gamestop, tho it was either that or Amazon.
  18. Morgis

Morgis Officer

Just did my preorder at my local GameStop and they told me that the early access code or whatnot is only good for one day??? WTF is up with that shit?
  19. HittingSmoke

HittingSmoke AoA Emeritus

Rule #1 of Gamestop. The employees don't know what the fuck they're talking about.

There's still some confusion over exactly how much early access people get. Don't get yourself worked up over it.
  20. Patrinell

Patrinell Veteran Member

Yeah in most cases early access will just net you 4 days before release...with all the other millions of preorders. To me early access just isn't something I have to have, with ir without it if its a highly anticipated game its going tone packed.