Considering returning

Discussion in 'Warhammer Online' started by Spookykid, May 30, 2011.

Considering returning

Discussion in 'Warhammer Online' started by Spookykid, May 30, 2011.

1. Spookykid

Spookykid Veteran Member

Hello this is Spookykid the chosen I havn't played since that big rvr patch came out but did not give it much of a play through mostly because I was kind of burnt out on the game and it took too long. I was wondering if it was worth it to come back at this moment I am just playing free game global agenda and ultima online on the ipy 2 player server but am really thinking of giving warhammer another shot because I love RvR and I had gone back to daoc for a bit till friend who I split the bot account with quit. I am going to school in september and can't afford 2 accounts so no daoc for me. thanks for any info you can give.
  2. Spookykid

Spookykid Veteran Member

no one answered so i came back but never really anyone on h opefully that changes soon everytime i come on theres no one to group with. and if this is always the case it'll suck because i couldn't get that free reactivation period because their website was having problems and had to activate over phone so didn't get the free time to check it out i usually woulda got.
  3. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

Did you get an invite back to the guild in game? Do a /who all out assault in game and look for one of Brezirk's many alts.

There are not as many playing WAR these days, but there is a dedicated group playing still (albeit relatively small). AoA is still allied with Blitz and Basin, and several other guilds have been added to the alliance.
  4. Damini

Damini Veteran Member

Damini here: I've been thinking about returning as well. I've been playing with AoA over on Rift and while I like the game - it's just a little too much pve and the WF get so repetitive. I have to try and find my WH cd's though :? Is there any good guides for returning players that you know of like add ons, new patches, etc :mrgreen: Hopefully cya all soon...
  5. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

At this point I would just do the download. The CDs are so out of date you will end up patching forever anyway.
  6. Digs

Digs Veteran Member

Im also thinkin of runnin back to war I just havent had the fun in pvp in any other mmo that ive had in war.
  7. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

WAR RvR is awesome - this is true!

Well if you do decide to play again, I am sure Brezirk would be thrilled. Just do a /who all out assault in game and ask around for an invite. Boness is on a lot :p

Don't forget it is F2P at lower levels so you could always start a new toon to ease back in and see if you want to dive in after that.
  8. Reiner

Reiner Veteran Member

it's F2P at lower levels? What levels exactly because I've got a lota low lvl toons, and was considering reinstalling WH to get in on some RVR action to see whats new, rift is meh atm.. and I'm basically just waiting on SW:TOR :roll:
  9. Nublin

Nublin Veteran Member

Are the servers populated? I am also considering re activating my account.