* Crafting Requests *

Discussion in 'Warhammer Online' started by Allomein, Sep 2, 2010.

* Crafting Requests *

Discussion in 'Warhammer Online' started by Allomein, Sep 2, 2010.

1. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

Please post here if you need crafting materials or crafted items (talismans or potions/linements).

Provide your character name, and the names of the items you need.

I would ask that everyone be generous with their fellow guildies for crafting items. If you see a post asking for something, and you can provide it, please mail it to them and reply here showing that you did.

Also, we will occasionally try to schedule crafting material grinding groups. Keep an eye here and on the calendar.
  2. Tallyllama

Tallyllama Veteran Member

I could really use any str/tough/wound talimans for Tallyllama (30 bo). Grabbing some new gear tonight hopefully and I have nada.

Please let me know if I can supply gold for mats or help in some other way. Thanks.
  3. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

Tally I sent you some. Let me know what more you need.

On another note, I have loads of everything but 200 power curios. If people can mail me curios then I can restock the bank with loads of commonly used talismans.
  4. Enkida

Enkida Veteran Member

Hey all, I'm currently levelling Tali making (currently around 125ish) and sorta just doing it in my spare time so I generally have quite a few mid range tali's hanging about (the +11 - +19 though mostly around the 15's). If you have an alt or are levelling up I'm happy to pass on the tali's. Again... just leave a note here and I'll see it and post it to you when I can.

Quick note: I'm in New Zealand, so my play time is usually middle of the night USA time (with a decent hour spread bcos of your timezones!) so it may not be very instant. ;)

Cheers!
  5. Tallyllama

Enkida...hey there. Hit me up in game or send me a message of what kind of mats I can supply you. I took up scavaging but no primary skill, which has left me with a lot of items for talisman making in your skill range. I would gladly send you what I have to help lvl up.
  6. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

Enkida I sent you a bunch of stuff that hopefully will help you level your tali making 8)
  7. Enkida

Enkida Veteran Member

hey thanks guys! I'm not really trying to speed up my making since there'll be plenty of crafters in the guild... but usually it's only high tier stuff that gets made. So I'm just putting it out there that while I'm still making mid level stuff I'm happy to throw it to guildies!
  8. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

You can throw my new choppa, allopain, some str, toughness and wounds if you have any low level ones lying around.
  9. Burrrr

Burrrr Veteran Member

I constantly buy armor pots/liniment of blood/war, and healing pots for Buros from the AH. Would like to start buying them from a guildy if I could, usually buy 40 liniments and 20 pots each week.
  10. Tallyllama

I'm in need of level 25 talismans for my current gear... could please use a couple tough/str/wounds if anyone has. can supply money for mats if needed. Thanks.
  11. Baukis

Baukis Veteran Member

My Magus - Baucus is 200 Butchering if any Apoth crafters need any mats, let me know and I will send some your way.
  12. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

If you have linement ingredients and send them to me or Rognvaldr, we will make linements to put into the bank
  13. Enkida

Enkida Veteran Member

I picked up some wounds mats last night... still need? I'm going to do a crafting binge soon (at 183 for Tali) so I'll pass anything useful.
  14. moomtazz

moomtazz Veteran Member

heya,

I am a R13 WE. I'd love some strength talis in say the 5-20 level range. They are very expensive on the AH.

Also, I am a 200/200 Apothecary/Cultivator. Bludknight was kind enough to give me the level 200 seeds, so I can start making potions or materials if people request it. I am currently making level 10 strength potions and some heal potions.

Thanks
  15. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

I am leveling tali making on my choppa...will see what I can do for you
  16. moomtazz

moomtazz Veteran Member

ok thanks, btw moomtazz = Saintswin in game (13 WE)
  17. puntafrio

puntafrio Veteran Member

I have tons of apoth stabilizers/multipliers/extenders. Lvl 125 and up. If you need any reply here or look for (thedead) or (wadla) in game and I'll send you what I can
  18. MattyB

MattyB Veteran Member

I'm up to 125ish in talisman making so feel free to hit me up in game if anyone needs something made.

My character's name is Ayonae.
  19. moomtazz

moomtazz Veteran Member

If anyone with butchering farms scales and needs some armor pots made, send em my way and I will make them.

Saintswin (200 apothecary)
  20. bauser

bauser Veteran Member

I could use some str tali's made for porkchop, not sure what you need to make em.