Destiny 2

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by syberghost, Mar 28, 2017.

Destiny 2

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by syberghost, Mar 28, 2017.

1. Cryseph

Cryseph Member

My PS4 is etmxrmn
    no worries on running soon. I am only level 11
  2. AndyCapp

AndyCapp Veteran Member

I just pre-ordered this for PC, see you guys on 10/24! Who all is gonna be in my fireteam?
  3. syberghost

syberghost Guild Admin Staff Member

I'll be there, rolling Titan.
    AndyCapp likes this.
  4. AndyCapp

AndyCapp Veteran Member

Awesome! Sounds great bro, who is gonna start the PC clan? I just found out that is a thing.
  5. Fell

Fell Guild Admin Staff Member

Clans are definitely worth it for shared rewards...
    AndyCapp likes this.
  6. Coolbeans

Coolbeans Veteran Member

Heya folks, been a while. I'll be playin at launch also. See ya there
    AndyCapp and Fell like this.
  7. Fell

Sounds like there's enough PC players to warrant setting up a clan. There are definitely perks and shared rewards for being in a dedicated clan, not to mention facilitating creation of fireteams for the Nightfall strikes (essentially, advanced fireteam missions) which fill a huge gap (gearwise) between the story and endgame (raid). It's possible to level for raids without Nightfall, but likely not without a clan. My best upgrades come from our clan level and perks on PS4.
    syberghost and AndyCapp like this.
  8. AndyCapp

AndyCapp Veteran Member

Outstanding, sounds like a plan, let's start a clan! hehe...
    syberghost likes this.
  9. Fell

@Cryseph where are you in leveling? what light level? Let's get some PS4 Nightfall going, or I can help through the regular strikes to get you some gear. Can also arrange to get you in SGS (Snowy Game Syndicate) which is where our PS4 AoAers are hanging out.

I'm west coast, not sure how that works with you and your wife...
    AndyCapp likes this.
  10. Cryseph

Cryseph Member

Hey Fell,
    sorry about lack of correspondence, RL got a little hectic. Yes! Let's try a Nightfall, I am down for sure, not sure my wife is up for a Nightfall but either way let's run some stuff

My light level is currently hovering around 270 and I have some decent gear but still pushing what I can. Think I've capped out on Strikes and regular stuff to level up though.

let me know what works for you this week and next. I am more flexible tomorrow or Friday night and the weekend to run stuff.
    AndyCapp likes this.
  11. Fell

Not sure if you're aware, but there's a D2 App for iphone/android. far easier to type there than on PS4. I responded to your note for Saturday nightfall, let's do it! twist your wife's arm or we might have to wrangle a third...
    AndyCapp likes this.
  12. AndyCapp

AndyCapp Veteran Member

Oh man I can't wait until this releases on PC, it is gonna be on like donkey kong!!!
  13. syberghost

Battle.net (it's called that again, lolbranding) has it up for preload, so if your internets are potato slow, gogogo.

I think it took like 4 seconds or something for me.
  14. Fell

you have to sit with that shiny new software until the 24th? or midnight 23rd I suppose? Having played D1, I'd be chomping at the bit. But I'm curious how you react to the gameplay. I had Halo flashbacks for weeks with D1. And my kids saw D2 last weekend for the first time and even they said, hey this reminds me of Halo. I had to explain to them the whole Bungie/Microsoft Studios history.

So I dare say, if you have Halo experience and liked it, you'll probably find a lot of good things about D2.
  15. syberghost

Original Halo was one of the greatest PC shooters of all time, and if they were to remaster it for Windows 10 and change none of the gameplay, it would still hold up.
  16. AndyCapp

AndyCapp Veteran Member

I cancelled my pre-order. I have so many games I am playing right now, and I am pretty deep into WoW at the moment. I may pick this up later on at some point, but I am going to table it for now. I was totally on board the hype train, and may rejoin sooner than later, but it is gonna have to take a back seat. And honestly I am hearing some kinda mixed reviews about it at this point, from the console side, gonna hold off and see how it pans out I think. For now see you guys in WoW, or The Division, etc...
  17. syberghost

PC clan is created. Won't show up until it gets a couple of people in it. I invited andycapp 'cause he was online.
    AndyCapp likes this.
  18. AndyCapp

AndyCapp Veteran Member

I am sure I am going to end up owning this game, there is no way that I am simply "not" going to play it. However, at the moment, I am really deep in a few other titles and I am not ready to jump into another one. I would be really surprised if I don't buy it for myself at Christmas ;-)
    Rhyus likes this.
  19. Omnifox

Omnifox Cylon - Toaster Model Staff Member

I too bought this.
    AndyCapp, Fell and syberghost like this.
  20. Fell

so we have what, two PC players? + Andy at some point? Wish you guys had enough to do the raid content. I'm finding a reason to get on PS4 every day even if only to run a couple daily missions for an hour or so. Cryseph and his wife and I have been doing the nightfall strikes which are pretty challenging. I haven't done the raid yet but I'm geared for it now.
    AndyCapp likes this.