Destiny 2

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by syberghost, Mar 28, 2017.

Destiny 2

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by syberghost, Mar 28, 2017.

1. Martinfort

Martinfort Division Leader Staff Member

I'm all for paying what they want for the game, it's fun, it seems worth it. Just didnt get everything out of the gate, I'll have the xpacks for sure.
  2. Martinfort

I've unlocked so many ships and vehicles from these engrams...Not my favorite design to date, but Horace has spoken to me, Rubente Dextra it is.

Also update on my progress, Expansion activated ;)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  3. syberghost

syberghost Guild Admin Staff Member

4. syberghost

Well, we had two people in the clan for about a day, and I got some stuff done, advanced us toward level 2 quite a bit; but then the other person quit the clan, so we're dead in the water again, it's re-marked "provisional" and I can't advance anything. :(

Doesn't even block clan invites now, I'm getting those again.
  5. Fell

Fell Guild Admin Staff Member

Can't get MF in the clan?
  6. syberghost

He's the one who left.
  7. Fell

8. Martinfort

Yeah sorry, spending a handful of hours on here a day or every other day isn't really conducive to getting the clan anywhere, nor helping the pain of searching for fireteams, pushing pretty hard to progress and at 5-6 weeks to even max a clans level with 20-25 member minimum to do that, Had to find something casual based with a prebuilt structure. Have to remember even with the two of us, we're limited to 5,000 experience a week of personal contribution, not like we can steamroll the world and show em how its done.
  9. Fell

It’s true the only real benefit of the clan is the rewards for completing content. It does nothing for social coordination that your friends list won’t do. I may have to jump clans myself, the AoA guys outside myself and cryseph don’t seem to have come back for the expansion
  10. Martinfort

Working on my hunter leveling now, seem to of hit the "raid, pubfarm or bust" portion of the game, So time to get some more milestones.
  11. syberghost

It is possible for two people playing casually to progress the clan into the lower tiers of accomplishment, which have benefits.

Having one person in a provisional clan with all his activities that could gain clan XP doing nothing is not superior to this.
  12. Martinfort

Raid complete

[​IMG]
    AndyCapp likes this.
  13. Fell

Awesome man. Hope you got good loot
  14. AndyCapp

AndyCapp Veteran Member

So, what is the state of the game these days? I am hearing mixed reviews, as always seems to be the case. I should have gotten it when it was on sale last methinks...
  15. syberghost

Early. Extremely actively maintained and with huge developer commitment.

Anything else is temporary bumps in the road. Needs some real fucking chat though, on PC.
  16. stat

stat Division Leader

Literally everybody I know outside of here has already quit the game and aren't planning on playing it again. I lost interest in it before it launched.

/shrug
    AndyCapp likes this.
  17. Fell

I’ve had a hard time rallying to log in the last few weeks. But I notice and miss the time with Cryseph killin stuff. I’m not making it a priority obviously but a new content drop and I’m definitely back in
    AndyCapp likes this.
  18. AndyCapp

AndyCapp Veteran Member

Next time it is on sale I will pick it up, it is worth it for me to get the experience. That should line up with whenever they release some new content I bet.