Diablo 3 anyone?

Discussion in 'Misc. PC Gaming' started by syberghost, Jul 3, 2017.

Diablo 3 anyone?

Discussion in 'Misc. PC Gaming' started by syberghost, Jul 3, 2017.

1. syberghost

syberghost Guild Admin Staff Member

So, there's a new DLC out (no new content, just Necromancer class, not my cuppa), and a lot of people are playing again. I had never actually completed this game and moved on to the endgame content until recently.

Thanks to some advice from stat, I've gone from "OMG why is this endgame content so boring and/or impossible with no middle ground" to "I've gained 85 levels of Paragon over the weekend and I'm having fun tuning the difficulty up as I start to exceed where I'm at".

I'm playing a Wizard, with a faceroll casual "all my power spenders fire automatically lol" build, and I'd love to learn how to play this class in a group (or start grinding up a new character). Anybody playing this who still hangs around the Torment II level?

Also I made an AoA clan in game.
  2. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

I'll be playing again when the new season hits. Will also be Path of Exile when that new expansion hits in July. I'll look for the AoA clan!
  3. syberghost

syberghost Guild Admin Staff Member

I'm running reliably in Torment III now. The synergies I've built up are ridiculous; I hit left click and then right click to start a fight, and two meteors hit (one lightning, one fire), then Fire Disintegrate channels, and throws out Fire Energy Storms one per second, except when it throws in a Black Hole. Every 8 seconds another Fire Meteor hits, and occasionally a secondary effect of Lightning hits, slows everybody, and triggers another Lightning Meteor. All of this happens as I just hold down right click, continuously through the fight; all I have to do is move my aim around and dodge stuff.

Also, although the Energy Storm and Black Hole effects from the Disintegrate have cooldowns, they do not affect the cooldowns of the powers if I trigger them manually, so I can put up another Black Hole any time I want. It's fucking insane.

I love this build. It's fucking chaos on the screen, everything's on fire and getting sucked into black holes.
    Rhyus likes this.
  4. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

I sent a clan request :p
  5. AndyCapp

AndyCapp Veteran Member

Guess I am late to the party on this one, I have a Necromancer that is able to do tier 13 at this point, but can only carry to prolly tier 10-11. If anybody is interested I am more than happy to do some runs whenever. I have been back to playing The Division, getting in on some WoW, and various other titles. For sure down to kick some Diablo ass!