External Server Status!

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by Omnifox, Sep 5, 2011.

External Server Status!

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by Omnifox, Sep 5, 2011.

1. Omnifox

Omnifox Cylon - Toaster Model Staff Member

[​IMG]

Is the server up? Now you can check externally!
  2. John

John Officer

whew, was going to ask you for one but you beat me to it
  3. WallyBean

WallyBean Veteran Member

How does it come up with a rank, is that based on size or what? Also any word on map update?
  4. John

John Officer

Its based on amount of players I think
  5. Arcfire

Arcfire Guild Admin Staff Member

Map update probably postponed until 1.8 is officially out. No point mapping something that will become obsolete at the next patch. All our stuff is going to get shifted around.
  6. mynameismonkey

mynameismonkey AoA Admin Emeritus

I would suggest that a map run would be the best way to capture the AoA MC experience up through 1.7, sort of as a historical archive. That way, if we do end up having to wipe and start over we can revisit our precious creations for ever and ever and ever.
  7. Omnifox

I never delete anything ever.

I am going to be rolling out a new what I hope ends up being semilive map system. Stay tuned.
  8. Arcfire

I admit there was an eerie silence on the map thread, though I swear I never doubted your genius sir! Nevertheless, it is good to hear the fleeting sound of tapping fingers coming from the coding department.
  9. Rognvaldr

Rognvaldr Veteran Member

:eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah:
  10. Gahd

Gahd Member

We have a kool aid man smiley?? Fuckin win....
  11. Jirou

Jirou Veteran Member

it dosn't show the fucking version and now I am at 1.8.1 and I can't log in to the server. I let it update automatically.

ffffuuuuuuuuuuuuu
  12. Arcfire

Could one of you gents drop a 1.7 folder into dropbox? Had to redo my game file last night and not sure what happened to the backup.

EDIT: Found one on my own. Tossed it in Dropbox for the rest of you who might need it.
    Path: AoA\Other Gaming Misc\Minecraft 1.7.3
  13. Diablocoj

Diablocoj AoA Emeritus

Ragter, whats that 'Minecraft Build -Current 1.5'? Isn't that an old build? Nevertheless, I am putting it the Minecraft area.
  14. Omnifox

1.5? Wut.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
  15. Diablocoj

Diablocoj AoA Emeritus

He must be trolling, loly.
  16. Gahd

Gahd Member

That's been in there for months, it can be deleted though. It was old builds that I was grabbing off a site that was really good at keeping them current.... until I started to mirror them....
  17. Diablocoj

Diablocoj AoA Emeritus

I thought it was old as well until I saw this on the events tab in Dropbox:
    [​IMG]

It's like a mini detective case!

[​IMG]
  18. Omnifox

I blame Ragter.
    1 person likes this.
  19. WallyBean

WallyBean Veteran Member

Hmm. Can I get a full link or something to the aoa dropbox? I think someone sent me an invitation to join it and so I can join but me and Chazmeister probably need to hop back to 1.7.3 so we can play again on the server till patch 1.9 comes out, 1.8 is so unstable and has pesistent sheep and chickens etc, that you can capture, with no way to capture them, and they don't grow back wool. I would be very leery of the damage and chaos 1.8 would cause to the server if it updated.
  20. Diablocoj

Diablocoj AoA Emeritus