Extra Life 2016

Discussion in 'World of Warcraft' started by Austok, Sep 19, 2016.

Extra Life 2016

Discussion in 'World of Warcraft' started by Austok, Sep 19, 2016.

1. Austok

Austok Division Leader

Just checking to see if there was any interest from the group playing WoW currently to participate in this years Extra Life event on Nov 5. If you are not familiar with Extra Life you can get more information HERE. In short:

"Extra Life unites thousands of players around the world in a 24 hour gaming marathon to support Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. Since its inception in 2008, Extra Life has raised more than $22 million for local CMN hospitals."

I know Cadrys has already done Table Top Appreciation Weekend with the group from his work (great fundraising btw, congrats)

I'm going to wait a few more days before I complete my registration so I can get a team set up if needed.
    AndyCapp likes this.
  2. Cadrys

Cadrys Officer

I'm in....though I think my days of 24 hours are past.
    AndyCapp likes this.
  3. AndyCapp

AndyCapp Veteran Member

I have heard of this before, I have never tried it. I am no stranger to gaming marathons as I used to do them with friends back in the day. I am sure I can pull off 24 hours, I am not sure how many of my friends will sponsor me. Guess you never know unless you try. First I should make sure my woman does not have plans for us that weekend lol!
  4. Austok

Austok Division Leader

AndyCapp likes this.
  5. AndyCapp

AndyCapp Veteran Member

I got you bro!

:)

I just went to look up when it was going to be, and of course I am late to the party lol. I presume the donation will still count though. I am always a day late, but in this case not a dollar short haha! Sorry for the terrible joke...
  6. Austok

Austok Division Leader

Thank you sir