Going to be away a while? Post here... - Old

Discussion in 'Warhammer' started by Allomein, Aug 12, 2008.

Going to be away a while? Post here... - Old

Discussion in 'Warhammer' started by Allomein, Aug 12, 2008.

1. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

Going to be Away a While?

[​IMG]

Please let us know if you will be gone for a while.

Edit; Made a fresh thread.
  2. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

Re: Going to be away a while? Post here...

A request for proposal I had been "on call" for was just released today. I'll be heading to work at a client facility on Monday for a few weeks. However, I will have internet access and will still be in game every evening. Thankfully WAR runs on my laptop :D

I just won't be able to pop in during the day like I can when I am working out of my home office.

By release things should be back to normal for me. In the meantime, if during the day any issues come up pm me on the site or email war@alloutassault.net. I have access to the site and email continuously throughout the day on my iphone. I'll be sure to take care of anything that needs tending to each evening.

Also remember that Ender and Vent are officers in the division and can help you. I don't expect anything would really come up urgently since we are still in beta :wink:

During open beta, additional officers will be named. Keep an eye on the division officer structure thread for more information.
  3. Arcfire

Arcfire Guild Admin Staff Member

Good luck with the proposal :mrgreen:
  4. Alderon

Alderon Veteran Member

yes, and also make sure to remember to put new cover sheets on your TPS reports, cause we are using new sheets now!!!
  5. Arcfire

Arcfire Guild Admin Staff Member

I use mine for fish wrappers...
  6. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

Brother and his wife are in town this weekend so I will be a bit scarce this weekend except for later in the evening. If anything comes up, which given we are in beta I doubt, please leave me a PM or contact Ender or Vent(ralis) on vent. I'll be checking the site from my iphone throughout the day.
  7. Thruster

Thruster Veteran Member

I'll be in the bathroom.. I have a bad stomach ache. This should clear everyone out of the house for a while.
  8. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

lol

Well I am back from San Diego for a few days. Will need to head back next week mid-week.
  9. Chryose

Chryose Veteran Member

i will be out til wednesday morning if not til wednesday night. My computer the other night decided it didnt wanna boot up so i had to reformat and now i am up and running but with no WAR.. I am downloading it now but only at 57% so it should be done before I have to goto work tonight. Hope to be back in game soon.
  10. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

Good luck Chryose and we will see you soon!

I fly back to San Diego tonight but will be playing in the evenings while I am down there.
  11. Adalrik

Adalrik Veteran Member

I will be gone (with no internet access)from Sept 10th til the night of Sept 16th. I'm going to miss 2 whole nights of CE head start play though I will probably let Meritage play mine and get me going since he cant play til the 16th.
  12. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

See you soon Adalrik!
  13. RIP

RIP Veteran Member

Been gone for a little while, but will be back for the headstart for the CE version of the game. Will be reappearing back on vent probably this Friday, getting ready to head back home today and will be back online at some point Friday.
  14. Austok

Austok Division Leader

I will be going away from the 12th tilll the 21st, so not only will I miss the head start but also the first couple of days of launch. I will hopefullly be able to get onto vent on the 21st and may even get a chance to play....

See you all when I return and I look forward to seeing how great the guild is doing!!!
  15. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

Welcome back RIP and travel well Austok :D
  16. Adalrik

Adalrik Veteran Member

I'm back!!!
  17. glow

glow AoA Emeritus

oh :(
  18. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

lol Glow

Welcome back!
  19. glow

glow AoA Emeritus

haha ;)
  20. swimj4hs

swimj4hs Veteran Member

got a lot of schoolwork this week so I may not be logging on for a couple days or so, but knowing me i'll be procrastinating anyways...