Going to be away a while? Post here...

Discussion in 'Warhammer Online' started by Rognvaldr, Sep 2, 2010.

Going to be away a while? Post here...

Discussion in 'Warhammer Online' started by Rognvaldr, Sep 2, 2010.

1. Rognvaldr

Rognvaldr Veteran Member

Going to be Away a While?

[​IMG]

Please let us know if you will be gone for a while.
  2. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

I am heading to Vancouver, BC for the weekend. I'll still be on - probably earlier AM and later PM. Monday I head to San Diego through Thursday. Will be on evenings pacific.
  3. Scpio

Scpio Veteran Member

gonna be gone for a year, going on deployment =P Looking forward to whatever changes they made when I get back.
  4. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

Best of luck! We will be here when you return. Just hollar on the forums for a reinvite to WAR if your toon has gone missing, or an invite to whatever game interests you at that point.

All the best!
  5. Rognvaldr

Rognvaldr Veteran Member

Ill look forward to seeing you in war again in the future or perhaps in another AoA division!
  6. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

Ankle is killing me and sitting at my desk for prolonged periods of time is not working out well for me. So I am going to be sporadic this weekend.
  7. moomtazz

moomtazz Veteran Member

I will be on very sporadically for the next 7-10 days. I mostly play from work (away from home), but I am home now so I have a bunch of stuff that takes precedence....oddly the wife doesn't let me play for 8 hours a day when I am home :lol:

Saintswin
  8. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

And I should add that every time I do try and login Badlands is down (like yesterday part of the day and right now). The past few weeks server stability has been horrid.

No problem Moomtaz. Server is fubar this morning anyway! :banghead:
  9. Collard

Collard Veteran Member

I've had a cold the past few days and have not been on...I'll try to pop in sometime this week but will be limited until i can get over this plague.
  10. Enkida

Enkida Veteran Member

Hey guys, hoping this is un-necessary... but the HDD that had WAR on it just decided it didn't like this world and kacked itself.

Queue: Reload, download....

Don't know how long it will take for the updates to download, but from memory it was a while. So if I'm not in for a while... that's why.
  11. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

No worries enkida - best of luck!
  12. Enkida

Enkida Veteran Member

Thanks Allo. Fortunately, it isn't as bad as I feared! Well, still lost my HDD and everything on it, including WAR, but now I have a shiney new install, fully patched, to clog up with Addons so I should be back on (tonight, NZ time, hopefully).

Cheers, Enki/Peiper.
  13. kuroiwashi

kuroiwashi Veteran Member

Guys just wanted to give the heads up, i will be away from tuesday till thursday, i will probably be on thursday, but not sure yet, since i have another 24h shift on friday, so to be completly sure i will be on saturday
  14. Tweedle

Tweedle Officer

Soo, looks like my laptop is dead. My best course of action now i guess is to rez my old gaming system. I'm not big on cash at the moment so we'll see what i can do. with any luck i'll be back online in a week or so, but we'll see what kind of deals i can find. The motherboard died on my old desktop so im looking into getting a new mobo and cpu combo.

Hope to be back soon, im experiencing WAAAAGH! withdrawl already
  15. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

Thanks for the heads up Kurio and Tweedle that stinks - best of luck refurbing your old machine and hope you are back in game soon!
  16. Tweedle

Tweedle Officer

My laptop is definitely dead and beyond repair... looks like it couldnt handle the waaagh. I think I fried the integrated gpu, doh.
    The good news is I placed my order on newegg today for a new motherboard, cpu, and ram. They gave me an estimated 1-day(!) delivery on my free shipping option (I love newegg) and as long as everything arrives in working order and i dont hit any snags on the setup I'll be back in action by this weekend. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
  17. Rognvaldr

Rognvaldr Veteran Member

Im not going to have too much time to devote to warhammer over the next while, going to try to be online when i can.
  18. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

Welcome back Tweedle!

Best of luck sorting out what needs to be sorted Rog. Real life has a nasty habit of getting in the way of gaming from time to time. Thanks for all your hard work and for picking up my slack while I have been traveling. I get home tomorrow night.
  19. Baukis

Baukis Veteran Member

This coming weekend, 22-25th, me and the wife will be taking a short vacation to Gatlinburg, TN. I have to hit up my favorite spot there, Pepper Palace (stock up on hot sauce 8) ).
  20. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

Have a great time!