Going to be away a while? Post here...

Discussion in 'Warhammer Online' started by Rognvaldr, Sep 2, 2010.

Going to be away a while? Post here...

Discussion in 'Warhammer Online' started by Rognvaldr, Sep 2, 2010.

1. bauser

bauser Veteran Member

Gonna be away from game for some time

I cancelled my account for Warhammer online. Too busy with work, kids, and hunting/fishing on off days right now. Will probably be back in Dec, or early Jan until Star Wars comes out next year.
  2. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

Bauser sorry to hear that but look forward to your return. Understand completely. If you find that your toons are not in the guild any longer in game, just shout out in vent or on the forums to get reinvited. Best of luck!
  3. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

I started another business trip and will not be home until early next week (probably Tuesday). I'll be getting in game whenever I can but if anything is urgent best to address it with one of the officers or PM me.

....and I could not get on for the test today :cry:
  4. Goresmith

Goresmith Veteran Member

Thanks to my recent lack of time to play, combined with some personal issues, I'll be letting my sub expire this month. Hopefully I will be able to return in a few months and kill some more order with you guys :lol:
  5. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

Looking forward to your return Gore. All the best!
  6. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

Just as an FYI, I am finally home again. :D
  7. Spookykid

Spookykid Veteran Member

account went up the other day and i havn't got paid yet im thinking im gonna wait till the patch comes out cuz im bored waiting on timers for renown caps lol ne word yet on when it'll be out?
  8. nakeeta

nakeeta Veteran Member

head out for a survey cruise, two weeks. see you then! lots of pictures of scenery, yay.
  9. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

Enjoy Nakeeta! Have a great time.

Spooky no date yet as far as I know. My guess is around end of December.
  10. bauser

bauser Veteran Member

I be back to the game in December, just wanted to drop in and say hello and see you all again in near future.

Porkchop
  11. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

See you then!
  12. Rognvaldr

Rognvaldr Veteran Member

Hey guys, had to cancel my sub :( Moving in a week or so and wont have the web for a while D: I plan on coming back after 1.4 when there is new content. Until then kick some order ass for me and make sure to get lots of purple numbers!!!

/salute

Raven God's Blessing
    Rog
  13. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

Best of luck Rog, and many thanks for all your help these past months. Not to worry. Games are a hobby. Life needs to come first. Best wishes for a smooth move, and we look forward to your return! :D
  14. Baukis

Baukis Veteran Member

Aww man...
    See you soon Rog!

On a side note, I should be back next week. Been very busy after coming back from my mini vacation.
  15. shankie

shankie Veteran Member

Hay rog do what ya gotta do and get your Arss back !!!! Well leave the light on for ya.
  16. Dave65

Dave65 Veteran Member

G'day everyone.

As you may or may not know I have ceased my subscription to Warhammer, however I will be signing up for Star Wars The Old Republic when it is released. Hopefully I will be able to play under the AOA banner.

Regards

Dave
    aka Bunnyboiler and Softkitty
  17. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

Awww you know you want to see all the newness! While I hope you come back, if not I look forward to playing with you in another game Dave. Was always a pleasure.
  18. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

As some of you know, yesterday I took a red eye to NY. I'll be in NY for the rest of the week. I'll be in game, but unpredictably as far as set times go and I may not be talking in vent much for fear of waking family. However I'll be listening in. If you need me, PM me and I will reply ASAP.
  19. Badhusband

Badhusband Veteran Member

Times are getting hectic at work.
    Not sure when I will be on, or for how long when I am.
    Moved my toon, Hurrikhaine to Alt Out Assault for now.
  20. kuroiwashi

kuroiwashi Veteran Member

Im giving a heads up, Im leaving to houston, tx on december 2nd, and wont be back on my house till the 30th, But I wont be back in the game till the second week of january. So have fun guys and merry xmass and happy new year to all