Going to be away a while? Post here...

Discussion in 'Warhammer Online' started by Rognvaldr, Sep 2, 2010.

Going to be away a while? Post here...

Discussion in 'Warhammer Online' started by Rognvaldr, Sep 2, 2010.

1. Neversurrender

Neversurrender Veteran Member

hello everyone,

im moving to a another state to live by myself next friday, so i will be taking a break for about 2 months or so...its the time it will take till i get things going and set again.

this few months on aao were really cool, and im looking for to be back and playing with you guys again.

thanks and all the best.
  2. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

Best of luck to all of you and looking forward to seeing you again soon!
  3. Enkida

Enkida Veteran Member

So I get home after work yesterday and try to log on. No go. Just keep getting a patcher initialization error. That's been going two days now. I'm not alone as there is a thread on the Bioware forums about it. I guess I'll be out until it's fixed. Can't says I am particularly happy about it... I was enjoying myself. Bonus is the rested xp, I guess.

Hopefully, see you soon.
  4. Settzer

Settzer Veteran Member

Going to be possibly relocating next month, and with the holidays now. I have canceled my account. Maybe once I get settled in can start playing again. Thanks for all the fun, and hope to see you guys around.
  5. gnuhaust

gnuhaust Veteran Member

Hey guy's iv had a blast playing warhammer but i need to take a break from gaming for a while i understand the need to boot my toons . make room for new recruits but i hope i can still stay on the forums for when i do start playing// ive been thinking of actually giving WOW another shot as well. Zeub Blagret Huruska ..ill be seeing yas in game in the future
  6. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

Absolutely - you are welcome in the forums and can pick back up with us later in WAR or in another game.
  7. Enkida

Enkida Veteran Member

Update: I've cancelled my subscription to WAR.

I'm not patient at the best of times, but it's been a pretty slack effort from Mythic/Bioware to help myself and others get back in game. $20nzd goes back in my pocket.

On the bright side, I picked up Bloodbowl and am taking the Old World by storm with my team's skill!

Adios, All Out Assault. I've enjoyed being a part of the guild - maybe again, one day.

Take care (and merry Christmas).
  8. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

Sorry that you are leaving WAR but understand and no worries. You are still a member of AoA and if you find we are playing games that interest you, certainly hook up with us. Right now a new RIFT division is forming if that interests you, and of course Star Wars is on the horizon as is GW2. We also have our WoW, STO, and FPS divisions.

All the best!
  9. Eldelfelle

Eldelfelle Veteran Member

Taking a break over Christmas/New Years. Should be back in around a month, maybe two depending on what happens.

It has been a real pleasure and i look forward to playing with you all again next year.

Cyas, good luck and all the best.
    ~Eld

Edit: I'll still check the forums every now and then so if you want to ask me anything, etc, just send me a message.

Edit: Hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
  10. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

Have a wonderful new year! Looking forward to playing with you when you get back. Gives me some time to catch up a little :p
  11. Baukis

Baukis Veteran Member

I decided to stop my sub for WAR. I didn't care too much for some of the changes and eventually became bored playing the capture the flag changes to ORvR. Just wanted to say, Rog and Eld, I have truely enjoyed killing people with you guys.

I plan on getting Rift, Guild Wars 2 and STKOR - so not leaving AoA. Until then, I reactivated Aion and will be playing as Elyos on Zikel, my toons names are Aziekel and Eziekel.

I look forward to playing some other games with you all.

<SALUTE>
  12. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

Best of luck Baukis. Looking forward to seeing you in a future game. Meanwhile, see if they can get you a Rift beta key :p
  13. Ragter

Ragter AoA Emeritus

What is STKOR?
  14. Baukis

Baukis Veteran Member

Meant (SWTOR) Star Wars The Old Republic, my bad I didnt catch it :D
  15. Ickerick

Ickerick Veteran Member

Ickeric here, gonna be gone from dec 25-jan2. Work at resteraunt so its hell week. Also my activity is going to be low between Dec-Feb cuz its a resort and its only really busy during summer and winter. Its ben fun and ill see you guys in game eventualy!
  16. Hatchet

Hatchet Veteran Member

I'm away for a couple weeks early Jan
    Happy new year to you all, all the best
    Vaega
    DoK
  17. Fonekill

Fonekill Veteran Member

I canceled my subscription about 3 days ago. i probably wont resubscribe until the game turns around. I'm sure mythic will pull something out their asses.

Was fun playing with you ladies and gents, i just cant find the motivation to play anymore. They screwed the game over with the RvR expansion. I will probably log on occasionally till it runs out the end of the month.
    Hopefully ill see some of you in The Old Republic or the new Planetside game.
  18. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

Fone it has been a real pleasure playing WAR with you the last couple years. While it is a shame you won't be playing WAR with us any longer - no worries and we understand. There are quite a few folks taking a bit of a "WAR break". I must admit, I think they missed an opportunity to extend guild perks...would have been nice to have more stuff to work towards as a guild. I liked being able to claim keeps, and it would have been nice to have some more ranks or goals to work towards for the guild as a whole.

AoA is getting into several new games. I know you were excited about Star Wars so make sure Ragter knows you plan to play by checking out his SWTOR posts. Also, Rift may interest you and Austok has a division starting there. RIFT seems to be building up a lot of momentum and has a following among former WAR players. Seems PvP may be good there too.

Maybe in a few weeks the mood will strike you to play WAR again.

Star Wars:

viewforum.php?f=120

RIFT:

viewforum.php?f=175
  19. SMOGE

SMOGE Veteran Member

I've also cancelled my sub. The new rvr does not motivate me to log in on a daily basis therefore I will take a break for a month or two. Hopefully Mythic addresses the issue but it really seems as though the dev team has other interests/commitments.

I plan on playing rift so hopefully I'll see a few of you there!

Takethislife
  20. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

Best of luck in rift Take! Don't forget to post in our Rift threads to let them know your interest.