Going to be away a while? Post here...

Discussion in 'Warhammer Online' started by Rognvaldr, Sep 2, 2010.

Going to be away a while? Post here...

Discussion in 'Warhammer Online' started by Rognvaldr, Sep 2, 2010.

1. Badhusband

Badhusband Veteran Member

Hi,
    Still no time to play, but I am reading the forums
  2. Phanlax

Phanlax Veteran Member

Well thats my time to take a break, im out of money right now , thats coz im moving to a new place next month so maybe i wont show till end of February , kick some order ass for me!
  3. kuroiwashi

kuroiwashi Veteran Member

Update on my situation, I wont be coming back to war, i started a new job, which is half classes and half work, for those that dont know im a MD, and I started this year my specialization, and the change has been rough, adjusting to the working schedule and studying, and having some money issues. And soon to have RL changed with me getting married and all

So basicly Im leaving Warhammer again... And probably when I get a chance to play any mmo it will probably be Rift where I see a lot of people moving to, although I might play it as an alt, since im not to much into the whole pvp server thing, but will see.

Thanks for the fun times, If i get time i will log into vent and say hi
  4. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

Best of luck Kurio - was very happy you were able to join us for the time you did and I look forward to seeing you in WAR in the future. Hope you don't get too worn out from the schedule!
  5. nakeeta

nakeeta Veteran Member

aww, kuroi, awesome stuff going on, whoa, specialization, damn that's some effort, chops to you man, but you'll be missed!
  6. Orderout

Orderout Veteran Member

I only have time and $ for one MMO at a time. It makes more sense at this point to move onto Rift and try another MMO experience as War is the first and only MMO I have ever played.
    I have learned most of what I know about MMO gaming with this guild so I look forward to continuing my journey with you all in Rift. I wish the rest of you sticking with War the best of luck and thank you for carrying my lame ass all this time.
  7. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

One of the great things about AoA is that you can move with guildmates to new games. Looking forward to seeing you in Rift! Always been a pleasure fighting with you. 8)
  8. yodo3

yodo3 Veteran Member

It's time for me to make my announcement.

As many of you know I have not been logging on often in the past month. My toons are Cleavage and Masteryodo. I took a break from War to focus on my RL more and its been great so far. I do plan to play another mmo in the future and atm I think it will be SWTOR. I've tried the Rift beta and did enjoy, but I'm not sure if I'm ready to commit that kind of time again leveling toons. If you still want to chat and what not with me, I'm on vent from time to time still. Just look for me in the random games. Been playing Borderlands, BF2 and CoH during my free time. I've also been playing a little WoW with my fiance.

I hope you all the best and may Rift be a great experience for all of you moving to Rift. For those of you staying with WAR I hope you keep the guild name strong!

Shelton
  9. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

Well just remember we are here when you get the itch to play something again 8) The SWTOR division is going to be big too :p
  10. Hidohebhi

Hidohebhi Veteran Member

I've taken a break since Christmas to get caught up on my console games (borderlands rules). I should be back this week.
  11. Exploit

Exploit Veteran Member

Hey all, Expendable/Anguish/Exploit here.

Mishap/Ominous/Lunacy wanted me to post for her to let you know that she broke her wrist last week Friday the 14th so she's unable to play. It was her right wrist and unfortunately she's right handed =/. She gets the pins and rods taken out next week Thursday and then starts physical therapy on it the next week so we have no idea when she'll be able to start using her hand again at this point in time.

As for me, I haven't been on in a few weeks and probably won't be returning. Planning to take up RIFT when it launches with the new AoA division that has started up.
  12. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

Please tell the now oh so wonderfully ironically named Mishap that we miss her and wish her a speedy recovery!

Looking forward to seeing you in RIFT. Don't forget to go introduce yourself in the Rift forums to let everyone know you will be playing. If you pre-ordered, respond in the "Have you Pre-ordered" thread as we are keeping a count of pre-orders and using that as a way to advertise how active we will be at launch. I think we are up to 65 confirmed preorders at this point.
  13. Neversurrender

Neversurrender Veteran Member

hey, just to let you guys know i still alive and still wanna be part of aoa.

as i told ya few months back, im moving to another state and will take a while till i get things going and have some time to play.

hopefully, ill be comming back in 1 or 2 months. hope you guys/girls are kicking some ass!

peace
  14. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

Best of luck with the move! We will be here when you get back to it 8)
  15. Hidohebhi

Hidohebhi Veteran Member

While I have had a great time in the WAR division sadly, I am headed over to the Rift division once the early access starts. Going to miss you guys.
  16. oiky

oiky Veteran Member

This is oiky, I let my account lapse cuz i broke my thumb. So now im not just bad, im mega bad. anyway playing some lotro cuz its less stressful on the defective digit, and its free.
    Looking forward to Swtor but not sure if Ill go back to warhammer. I miss my toons and my loot is rotting away in the mail box but im sure this wont be the last time it happens.
    Hope all is well with the rest of you guys.
    cya
    Oiky
  17. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

Bets of luck to you Oiky! Hope your thumb recovers quickly.
  18. Peesca

Peesca Veteran Member

Everyone,

I am going to be gone for about a month. I am working on redoing my basement and all that fun stuff. I might pop in once in a while, but not on in a regular capacity. See you all in the fight in May

See ya guys and gals then

Peesca
  19. Jonni Bleu

Jonni Bleu Veteran Member

Hey guys,
    wanted to let you know I am still around. I am playing RIFT right now and am in a guild TRIUNE on the Guardian side on Gloamwood server. I noticed on the boards that AoA now has a RIFT presence. I plan to try out SWOTR so will probably see you there. Was reading about how you guys are doing in WAR.. sounds like things are going great. Later all
  20. Omnifox

Omnifox Cylon - Toaster Model Staff Member

We have always had a RIFT presence,. You should hop on down to the RIFT forums, and say Hi! Lots of WAR players shifted to RIFT and are active within AoA.