How can you run up a huge bounty?

Discussion in 'EVE Online' started by oleum, Feb 11, 2013.

How can you run up a huge bounty?

Discussion in 'EVE Online' started by oleum, Feb 11, 2013.

1. oleum

oleum Officer

Just thinking about things.

Is it possible to run up a big bounty and collect it yourself by taking out a noob ship to be killed by your alt?

I'm thinking pod killing anyone on sight using the noob ship might help do it. No expenses but likely to piss off a lot of ppl. What do you think, I know it'll be fun for me but is it viable as a money making enterprise?
  2. Sadorra

Sadorra Officer

Last edited: Feb 11, 2013
  3. Riot

Riot Veteran Member

What sadorra said. inb4 shitposting comments... What you mentioned you USED to be able to do before this new expansion went live in December.
  4. oleum

oleum Officer

yes it's an interesting read. means that putting a reasonably high bounty on this annoying mining dude is not going to be claimable in one go as well. Maybe he'll get ganked multiple times :)

I still need a way to dual box with the second temporary alt account though. There must be a way.
  5. Braxat

Braxat Veteran Member

2 computers!

virtual machine!

pay 2nd account for a month and get a month free on main (referral) result will be like paying your regular account and having a new full account!
  6. chevere

chevere Veteran Member

Yea but he wants to wait for the trial to end to get that free SP time.
  7. Sadorra

Sadorra Officer

This is old, game time is simply added on now instead of replacing.
  8. Braxat

Braxat Veteran Member

This.
  9. oleum

oleum Officer

I'm going to dump the second account every 21 days, it's just for screwing with people. My pay account is to fund it.

What I do need to do though is get my arse over to 0.0 ASAP, mining out here in hisec is getting tedious.
  10. Destrous

Destrous New Member

You should just load up all your most expensive stuff into your ship and jump into EC-P8R, that'll get you into 0.0 immediately.
  11. Braxat

Braxat Veteran Member

i dont know what you imagine nullsec mining is but sure, its about damn time i get a full time mining bud!
  12. oleum

oleum Officer

Mining is mining, I can do it semi fake while I work, I've got mining 5 and I'm not far off processing 5.
    Still a way off an orca though. I guess that's the target, then train something to get the hell into some PvP.
  13. chevere

chevere Veteran Member

You want hulk, or actually 1 below that
    retreiver or maknaw