News Introduction from [CM] Taerentym

Discussion in 'Rift: Planes of Telara' started by Horace, Oct 1, 2019.

News Introduction from [CM] Taerentym

Discussion in 'Rift: Planes of Telara' started by Horace, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Horace

Horace GoatBot

Hello my fellow Telarans!

I’m the newest Community Manager for RIFT, it’s nice to finally introduce myself to all of you, and I cannot wait to meet you all myself! I’ve already began listening to you all throughout the seemingly endless chats and it’s fantastic to see all the help and knowledge you all use to support one another. I would consider myself an intermediary player currently with the help of you, the player base! I am currently in the United States and I’ve played a wide variety of MMOs from turn based combat and rolling dice to real time!

I would say I have played games from around the age of 3 or so, so my knowledge of games is quite diversified FPS, MOBA, MMORPG you name it I’ve probably seen it and played it! I have played on most game systems from the Nintendo 64 up to the PS2 not including the handhelds. I helped build my first computer at the age of 9 and upgraded it until it suffered from a horrible rain accident during a move. I hope that we get to meet up in game and share the information we have in order to make us all better players and see our true potential in game! You also might see me sometimes on my other game that I help Community Manage called Aura Kingdom. I won’t be on there for lengthy periods of time but certainly long enough to be noticed!

If you have any questions or would like to talk, I’ll be here and I’ll do the best of my ability to answer what you guys have to throw at me!

I hope to see you all in game soon, until then be the best community I know you can be!
    Taerentym

Continue reading...