Meetup Join us for Drinko De Mayo!!

Discussion in 'Guild News' started by Fell, May 5, 2015.

Meetup Join us for Drinko De Mayo!!

Discussion in 'Guild News' started by Fell, May 5, 2015.

1. Fell

Fell Guild Admin Staff Member

1e121ca0037894df569f77e1ca2386fa.png

Happy Drinko De Mayo!! Let's do this one up AoA style. Pick your poison and meet up in the Hang Out channel on Teamspeak today! We'll go in shifts, just show up when you can, leave when you want. I'll be on somewhere after 6 pacific, maybe as late as 7 pacific until whenever. Be prepared to talk about what you're drinking and why you chose it and what game is on your screen and why you're playing it.

All Out Assault - Drunken Gaming since 1996!
    loosejuice likes this.
  2. Fell

Goes without saying - this is a chance to meet other AoAers you may not have spent much time with if any at all. Hope to "see" some new "faces" tonight!
  3. Arcfire

Arcfire Guild Admin Staff Member

Will try to drop in if not asleep. Had to be up at 6AM for my last exam today...
  4. Fell

IMAG00003.jpg

Enjoyed my Drinko De Mayo growlette of Hoppy Palm IPA with Isbah and Jake. Good conversation, wish more of you could have stopped by!
  5. Arcfire

Arcfire Guild Admin Staff Member

Yeah I was totally asleep, sorry I missed out.
  6. Fell

No worries at all mate, it's not like i gave a week's warning or anything...and academics come first anyway.
  7. pea'ches

pea'ches Veteran Member

I made cookies...and watched Friends. Rivett had to go into Salem to meet up with buddy. Nothing says Happy Cinco de Mayo like chocolate chip cookies!