LFG The Secret World

Discussion in 'Misc. PC Gaming' started by Fell, Mar 24, 2015.

LFG The Secret World

Discussion in 'Misc. PC Gaming' started by Fell, Mar 24, 2015.

1. syberghost

syberghost Guild Admin Staff Member

Sean "syberdin" Johnson created. Looks the most like me of any character I've ever made. :)

I went down to the tent and talked to the guy, but that won't mess us up in any way. Don't forget to pick up the lore behind the tent.
  2. Rhyus

Rhyus Veteran Member

Mine is Rhyus "Rhyus" Young.

What channel should we use on TS?
  3. syberghost

We'll just grab one of the random game channels, whichever is free when we show up.
    Fell likes this.
  4. Fell

Fell Guild Admin Staff Member

5. Rhyus

Rhyus Veteran Member

Yea, already ran through all of that. I had remembered were most of them were before looking at the wiki for the map of at least the Templar lore.
  6. Sonusem

Sonusem Veteran Member

I'm a Secret World newbie myself and with issue 11 roaming around the corner I wouldn't mind joining in the revelry. I've no problem making a character on Cerberus, and I've never gone passed the original town.
    syberghost and Fell like this.
  7. Fell

Get a character up and running, we're heading out tomorrow! Templar, finish london and we're waiting in the first area when you leave the tree of life thing, should take you less than an hour to catch up.

Glad you posted, i was just about to post a reminder for tomorrow, 8 pacific, to those participating.
  8. Sonusem

Sonusem Veteran Member

Okay.
    Sonusem "Sonusem" Thazar.

Fist/Blood, healer typed ready to go, waiting at the guys tent.
  9. Fell

that was quick, awesome and welcome aboard.

There's still time if anyone else wants to join in - we'll be progressing slowly, it really will just be a casual group.
  10. syberghost

I made posts on teh Facebook and Google+ pages.

The former will be seen by several people who don't frequent the forums. The latter will be seen by HittingSmoke, OmniFox, me, and nobody else in the universe because not even Google employees use Plus anymore.
  11. Fell

Glad you mentioned teh social medias - after you read my post in the DL forum, you'll probably note more content could end up coming your way if we get any of those suggestions rolling. Thanks man!
    syberghost likes this.
  12. Rhyus

Rhyus Veteran Member

syber, you said you posted on the Facebook page? Is there another page on there that I don't know about, because the one I have access to does not have a post from you about our TSW group. Last post on it was from a Sarah Stanek that has a meme called Stupidity. Here is the page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/8343090395/
  13. syberghost

Pages and groups are two different things
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 3, 2015, Original Post Date: Apr 3, 2015 ---
    https://www.facebook.com/AllOutAssault
  14. Fell

just realized I mixed up the start time in a recent post, the correct start is 7 pacific, 10 eastern
  15. loosejuice

loosejuice Division Leader

i'll give it a try as long as i can get it downloaded and through the first area in time... never played and the game is only $30... no clue about roles and skills but you guys must be used to my button mashing by now...
  16. Fell

get on it you should be good to go and caught up by 7pm. Welcome!
  17. syberghost

Good run. We had five people show up, and we got a good chunk of Kingston done. Lots of room left for folks to join, and we're going to reform the guild in game.

Buncha blood magic loonies if you ask me; I'll put my trust in lead and steel, thank you very much.
    Rhyus likes this.