Looking for a little support from my friends

Discussion in 'Member Support' started by Kiroch, May 14, 2014.

Looking for a little support from my friends

Discussion in 'Member Support' started by Kiroch, May 14, 2014.

1. Kiroch

Kiroch Veteran Member

My family has been suffering for a long time from cancer. I have lost so many people that the list is impossible to look at without generating strong emotions about it.
    An example of this loss is a picture I found of my grandfather and all of his 12 siblings.
    Only 6 people in the photo are alive today, and 4 of them are fighting cancer. The rest have all died to various forms of cancer.
    With a new generation, we have so many more who are passing from it.

I am now involved in the relay for life with the American Cancer Society, and am trying to find ways to get donations for these people so they can fight, and maybe someday cure most of these cancers.

I am not asking anyone to drop a paycheck, or anything like that, but If you could just pop onto my donation page and throw a few bucks in, it would be an awesome act of kindness.

If you have someone you have lost to cancer, there is a luminaria you can donate in their honor. What it is is a light they will line the track I will be walking on on the 6th of next month. The walk is going to be done at night, and these lights will be what lights our way as we reflect, and remember our loved ones as we walk.

So, if you would like to donate, please click the link and hit the donate now button. If you wish to dedicate a Luminaria there is a button for that also. Thanks for any support you may show, and thank you for reading this.

I beg you to please not look past this as some scam, or waste of time. It is very important to me, and probably a lot of you too.

http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLCY14EA?px=37131224&pg=personal&fr_id=56478
    Martinfort likes this.