Mass Effect 4

Discussion in 'First Person Shooter' started by zenix, Jun 15, 2015.

Mass Effect 4

Discussion in 'First Person Shooter' started by zenix, Jun 15, 2015.

1. zenix

zenix Veteran Member

2. stat

stat Division Leader

Saw it earlier. I actually went Meh at a Mass Effect game. Mainly because of the disaster that was DA:I though. I might check it out long after its released.
  3. zenix

zenix Veteran Member

Yea, Inquisition was super boring. Big boring spaces filled with lackluster storylines.
  4. HittingSmoke

HittingSmoke AoA Emeritus

Meh, I say. I've finally dug in my heels for good after SimCity. No more Mass Effect. No more Battlefield. No more Star Wars. No. More. EA.

I can't fathom the game that would make me want to buy another EA title. And even then I'd require that I get to try it before I spend a dime on it.
    stat likes this.
  5. Arcfire

Arcfire Guild Admin Staff Member

Meh Effect 4: Andromeda Strain My Patience
  6. stat

stat Division Leader

Yeah, I think I am in the same boat now too.
  7. zenix

zenix Veteran Member

I think out of the upcoming EA games the one I am most interested in is Star Wars Battlefront, but I won't be pre-ordering anything for certain. I need to see how things go once they launch. I don't want to be stuck in Betafield 4 again. Lazy shits using their paying playerbase as their beta testers.

And if anyone pre-ordered Sim City and ignored the always online fiasco, I feel bad that you got scammed. Cities Skylines is a great city builder to look at.
  8. HittingSmoke

The reality is there hasn't been a release since Bad Co 2 where I didn't have some reason to think, "Oh for fuck's sake, EA...". That was half a decade ago.

Battlefront's coffin was nailed before I ever saw so much as a screenshot but if it hasn't been, it would have been when the deluxe edition details were revealed.
  9. zenix

zenix Veteran Member

What about the deluxe pre-order bothered you?

Its price in Canada is $90, that's too much. It gets you early access just like the way Battlefield has done in the past you get to beta with one map one mode. Maybe they will do proper testing this time. And you get a bunch of instant access to grenades and guns that are available to all other players as unlocks.
  10. HittingSmoke

Battlefront is a competitive FPS. If you want me to not give a fuck about your competitive FPS game the first thing you do is say, "Want to do more damage than the other team out of the gate? Pay us a little bit more!". I will look the other way in MMOs when it's just a PvE advantage. I'll look the other way in FPS games if it's a weapon that's not objectively better than others, just different. I won't fucking pay money to shitbags who actually come out and shamelessly say "Do more damage by paying us more money!"
    zenix, syberghost and stat like this.
  11. zenix

zenix Veteran Member