Matches

Discussion in 'Private BF 2142' started by glow, Jan 11, 2007.

Matches

Discussion in 'Private BF 2142' started by glow, Jan 11, 2007.

1. glow

glow AoA Emeritus

You know, they do have 5 man ladder matches for bf2142. Just a thought :)
  2. glow

glow AoA Emeritus

And really all I need is for 4 other people to log their computers in and I can do the rest all by myself.
  3. Wstar

Wstar Veteran Member

I'm always game glow... just let me know!
  4. glow

glow AoA Emeritus

Ok that makes two of us, almost half a team!
  5. Wstar

Wstar Veteran Member

LOL warmevans and D should be able to join up! Where are they!?
  6. glow

glow AoA Emeritus

They are around, but apparently not interested in competitive play... :eek:
  7. DMiZ

DMiZ Veteran Member

I am here! As much as I'd love to, I don't think I can commit to competitive play. I don't have THAT much free time, and the time I do get isn't that lengthy due to my need for sleep.

Unless of course its on a weekend late night, then I have all night basically.
  8. Wstar

Wstar Veteran Member

Your a gaming and your wanting sleep?! Who are you? Your not D!

Just let me know what days and times when/if it gets started!

I'll put on my game face!
    :icon_bobo:
  9. glow

glow AoA Emeritus

A guy I know is giving me a power supply, so I should be up and running relatively soon.
  10. DMiZ

DMiZ Veteran Member

Unfortunately working a full time job and commuting 3 hours a day really wears a person down. That and I have to fulfill the needs of my ladyfriend :mad:

I can't keep up with the hardcore gamers anymore... I'm ready for bed by midnight :p Also if any of you guys hit the lottery and want to purchase me a new computer, I'm giving you permission.
  11. glow

glow AoA Emeritus

I seriously have no idea how you do it with the drive. The gas money and all the time wasted out of every day, you are completely insane.
  12. Wstar

Wstar Veteran Member

WoW D... 3 hours one way? Or btoh...

I can understand that. My job now... but down on my gamming by a lot... but I still find time for you guys!

If I win the lottery, you have it in writing that I'll buy you a new computer lol

:icon_crown:
  13. DMiZ

DMiZ Veteran Member

Hour and a half one way. The crazy things we do for the tail we chase... I think only an insane person would be able to do it. But anymore, it just seems like 15 minutes, kinda weird really.

If you think about it, I could be wasting my time by playing a game, particularly an MMO... all that work gets you nothing. Maybe a couple hundred bucks off of ebay for what, over a years work. And then you take in consideration what you could lose from that; sleep, hygene, fitness, hell in some cases boyfriends/girlfriends, friends in general, motivation... ok I'm taking it to the extreme, anywho. I think a part of me likes to be away... for now at least.

So I think I'll stick to wasting 3 hours out of my day so I can get paid :p
  14. Opus

Opus Veteran Member

When you die it doesn't matter if you spent those 3 hours a day playing video games or driving to work so you can make money. Hell, when you die it doesn't matter how much money you made...
  15. DMiZ

DMiZ Veteran Member

Your statement is irrelevant because I am indestructable.
  16. Wstar

Wstar Veteran Member

LOL You weren’t when I put a few bullets into you in 2142 =)

:icon_mini:
  17. glow

glow AoA Emeritus

Well the 3 hours of driving is just wasted time and money. I drive 3 minutes, make good money, and then use that 3 hours of driving time that you have to play video games, and then we still have the same ammount of free time with me playing 3 hours of games and you not playing any! :twisted:
  18. DMiZ

DMiZ Veteran Member

Technically it's not wasted time and money because I'm doing it in order to live my life. There's a lot of people who do what I do and some have it even worse. (Kinda funny i found out my neighbor does it too, only like 10 minutes less than me) And also, I'm home from work well before you are so technically I get more playing time than you. That's taking into consideration that I'm staying up as late as you.

Note: I'm responding to this because it's friday, I have an hour of work left, nobody is here, I have nothing to do, I'm bored as fuck. This post has killed at least 10 minutes of time and for that I am grateful.

Some of the things I've said may contradict what was previously said for the sake of arguiing. Have a nice day.

Make the world a better place, punch a crackhead in the face.
  19. Overmind

Overmind Veteran Member

Are we talking about Work commute times here? If it helps.. it takes me 1 hour one way to get to work every single day on the freeways. It's painfull!
  20. Wstar

Wstar Veteran Member

it takes me 9 minutes if 2 of the 4 lights are red. Then I have to walk to the door! My life is hell every morning. j/k

Hour drive is crazy, but I drove 50 minutes everyday to my classes at college. That was a ride. But the school paid for my gas lol.

Anyways, so... What about this BF2142 Match?