NDA is still in place so keep details limited here.

Discussion in 'Star Trek Online' started by Overmind, Feb 12, 2009.

NDA is still in place so keep details limited here.

Discussion in 'Star Trek Online' started by Overmind, Feb 12, 2009.

1. Overmind

Overmind Veteran Member

This is just here as a reminder that Star Trek Online has not released yet and beta testers should not post details of anykind unless it is already public knowledge.

Thanks!
  2. oleum

oleum Officer

And even if we did have any beta testers the NDA would probably restrict us from saying so ;)
  3. REDSHIRT

REDSHIRT Veteran Member

Well, some are known through various contests, one being the trivia in the IRC channel.
  4. oleum

oleum Officer

Yes and a heads up , as of May 23rd there is no beta test that any of us know about yet. And some AoA members have won keys... grats guys
  5. Moose

Moose Veteran Member

Has beta started yet?
  6. Overmind

Overmind Veteran Member

If there is... I'm not aware of it yet. It's been a long wait!
  7. Fractal

Fractal Veteran Member

I figured this would be the right thread to post this in.

I have a key coming (hopefully sometime soon lol) from a 6 month CO sub, so I haven't been in the beta yet. A couple hours ago, someone (from the Gunbad clan/fleet) posted a beta leak video on YouTube. He didn't even try to disguise his name or the name of his clan; within a couple minutes, I was able to find his handle (the same one he uses on the STO forums :facepalm:) along with about 20 screenshots that were posted on their site as well.

I just want to say I'm proud to be part of a group that does follow the NDA. (I'm sure there's AoA members in beta, but I haven't seen any leaks by them.) So, keep testing and helping find those nasty critters, ('The only good bug is a dead bug.') and I hope to join you soonâ„¢! :)
  8. Terrani

Terrani Veteran Member

Ya, we are better than that. I mean people have tried to make AoA look bad on the STO boards and to Cryptic themselves, but we most definitely do not pull crap like that.
  9. Overmind

Overmind Veteran Member

NDA no longer in effect.... Open Beta Begins now... Talk all you like and tell your damn friends to join us in the 2010 STO MMO.

See you all in game!