Next Global event in a couple weeks!!!

Discussion in 'Tom Clancy's The Division' started by AndyCapp, Jan 12, 2018.

Next Global event in a couple weeks!!!

Discussion in 'Tom Clancy's The Division' started by AndyCapp, Jan 12, 2018.

1. AndyCapp

AndyCapp Veteran Member

Anybody want to squad up and farm classified gear? I am likely going to play a ton so I can complete some classified sets, so so close!
  2. Fell

Fell Guild Admin Staff Member

What’s the fastest way to catch up on gear these days? I haven’t played in a long while and can use a break from D2
    AndyCapp likes this.
  3. AndyCapp

AndyCapp Veteran Member

Just roll with me during this global event, I can give you everything that drops, and you will be geared in 1 day lol. It is pretty much just running the "instances" but with a few modifiers. You will get decent drops in the instance itself, but the real deal is the loot cache crates you get with the points for completing each run. However, RNG is not kind lmao! You can get a 280 GS no problem, stuff may not match for a while is the only problem. Also because this Global Event has happened a few times already, usually pugs are not so bad either! I have mostly been pugging and have "mostly" been successful.
  4. Fell

I patched last night. Will try getting back in the saddle later today
    AndyCapp likes this.
  5. syberghost

syberghost Guild Admin Staff Member

This game still rewards pretty uniformly; there are multiple things to do, and if you do the ones you enjoy, you'll gear up quickly. The wall you hit is when you get max gear and start to minimax your stats, and that's still about grinding what you enjoy, just shitloads more of it.
    AndyCapp likes this.
  6. AndyCapp

AndyCapp Veteran Member

LMAO, shitloads indeed!
  7. AndyCapp

AndyCapp Veteran Member

Supposed to start on January 26th I think, that is the word on the street :)
  8. AndyCapp

AndyCapp Veteran Member

HEEEYYYY EVERYBODY!!! I was wrong, this starts tomorrow 1/23, latest I have heard at least. Hope to see some familiar faces for the loot grind :) Also I found a division discord group from Reddit that is pretty cool so we don't even have to pug I bet!
  9. AndyCapp

AndyCapp Veteran Member

So far RNG is doing pretty well for me, I have picked up a bunch of pieces, but they are all for the new sets it seems. Not seeing a ton of the old drops unfortunately. I am going to keep grinding when I can and get as much as I can while the getting is good. Also, seems like Lexington Event Center is about the fastest 750 GE points for farming back to back.
  10. Fell

I’m out in Colorado all week but hoping to get back and check it out, sounds fun and I always liked their itemization schemes.
  11. AndyCapp

AndyCapp Veteran Member

Whelp, the global event is over :-(... I did not get all the sets completed as I wanted to do, I did manage to finally complete a couple of 6 piece sets, so I will wait for the meta builds on those to come out and see what I can do to make them work. I am not going to grind for the missing items forever to get what I really want, because the RNG is horrible. Hopefully they will continue to do Global Events once every couple months, and for that I will keep coming back, otherwise it is off to Warframe, WoW, Gta5, ARK, PoE, Diablo3, Titanfall2, and the list goes on and on and on.
    Fell likes this.