Next Global event in a couple weeks!!!

Discussion in 'Tom Clancy's The Division' started by AndyCapp, Jan 12, 2018 at 10:24 AM.

Next Global event in a couple weeks!!!

1. AndyCapp

AndyCapp Veteran Member

Anybody want to squad up and farm classified gear? I am likely going to play a ton so I can complete some classified sets, so so close!
  2. Fell

Fell Guild Admin Staff Member

What’s the fastest way to catch up on gear these days? I haven’t played in a long while and can use a break from D2
    AndyCapp likes this.
  3. AndyCapp

AndyCapp Veteran Member

Just roll with me during this global event, I can give you everything that drops, and you will be geared in 1 day lol. It is pretty much just running the "instances" but with a few modifiers. You will get decent drops in the instance itself, but the real deal is the loot cache crates you get with the points for completing each run. However, RNG is not kind lmao! You can get a 280 GS no problem, stuff may not match for a while is the only problem. Also because this Global Event has happened a few times already, usually pugs are not so bad either! I have mostly been pugging and have "mostly" been successful.
  4. Fell

Fell Guild Admin Staff Member

I patched last night. Will try getting back in the saddle later today
    AndyCapp likes this.
  5. syberghost

syberghost Guild Admin Staff Member

This game still rewards pretty uniformly; there are multiple things to do, and if you do the ones you enjoy, you'll gear up quickly. The wall you hit is when you get max gear and start to minimax your stats, and that's still about grinding what you enjoy, just shitloads more of it.
    AndyCapp likes this.
  6. AndyCapp

AndyCapp Veteran Member

LMAO, shitloads indeed!