Our Star Citizen Organization has been Created

Discussion in 'Star Citizen' started by Fell, Jan 21, 2014.

Our Star Citizen Organization has been Created

Discussion in 'Star Citizen' started by Fell, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Fell

Fell Guild Admin Staff Member

[float=left][BIMG=300]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Ut-sC9Y7ag4/UpJtjVtdI1I/AAAAAAAAA38/zml8I_kdzJM/s1600/Star-Citizen-600x337.png[/BIMG] [/float]

We have secured the unique AoA Organization ID (only capital letters on their system) and the All Out Assault name in Star Citizen. We are now open to accept members from AoA game backers and those who want to or already have build a SC forums profile/handle to follow the game's development.

Feel free to drop by and "apply" to the guild, for now i will handle accepting membership there. Just mention you're an AoA member in your app in case i don't recognize your SC handle.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/AoA
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2014
    Bnorus and syberghost like this.
  2. stat

stat Division Leader

I hope you recognize me.
  3. Arcfire

Arcfire Guild Admin Staff Member

I applied as Gorlocke.
  4. Fell

I'm stuck with a crappy browser at work for the moment but i will move all aoa members up to veteran rank, assuming the capability is actually enabled, when i get a chance to.
  5. Arcfire

Looks like chat is a bit shaky still, I can see myself counted as having the AoA chat open, but it doesn't actually make a tab for me to type in. They might have ORG chat turned off to reduce load.
  6. Fell

yeah i'm noticing some instability in the admin panel that wasn't there in beta... probably will take a few days to iron some stuff out
  7. Cirsphe

Cirsphe Veteran Member

Hi, my name is Cirpshe and I'm a friend of Bnorus. Just created an account here on the alloutassault.net site and applied to the org in SC.
    syberghost likes this.
  8. Fell

I'm out at dinner and the sc site doesn't render on my phone. I will add you after I get home later. Glad you're joining us!
  9. Cirsphe

Cirsphe Veteran Member

Yeah I wait can't to play - got a few multi-crew ships that there was going to be no way to fill with just Bnorus and myself. ;)
    Fell likes this.
  10. mynameismonkey

mynameismonkey AoA Admin Emeritus

11. Fell

looks like you're choking on a capital "o" there? Yeah RSI guild unique id's are all caps, out of my control. though I suppose I could have adjusted the link here regardless, to satisfy the looky loos...
  12. mynameismonkey

13. Fell

yeah i'll change the link above, i'm aware of our branding. i was disappointed to see the SID on star citizen was all caps (required) and i ended up just copying their link without editing.
  14. syberghost

syberghost Guild Admin Staff Member

And the fragmentation begins. :)
  15. starbolt

starbolt Veteran Member

just sign up for it only have the 315P origin jumpworks ship
  16. Fell

Yeah, wow, CHIAN, can't wait to see what you do with that org, looks pretty funny on the surface. I suppose fragmentation is good, everyone should be happy doing their thing.

You're in.
  17. mynameismonkey

My plan for the Church is to have an alt hold it, it's intended for comedic effect only, I won't actually be playing in it. I just haven't gotten around to creating a fake account to caretake it. At some point we will be able to join multiple groups, so it's parked for when that happens.
    Bnorus likes this.
  18. Rhyus

Rhyus Veteran Member

I just joined the group. Name is same as here.
  19. Fell

I may not be able to add you til tonight but i'll try, the admin window hasn't worked for me on small screens and my browser at work is a bit dated.
  20. Arcfire

We're the only ones to turn to when your castles turn to sand.

The Cake is not a lie.