Patch 1.4 now available

Discussion in 'Tom Clancy's The Division' started by Rhyus, Oct 27, 2016.

Patch 1.4 now available

Discussion in 'Tom Clancy's The Division' started by Rhyus, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Rhyus

Rhyus Veteran Member

2. syberghost

syberghost Guild Admin Staff Member

This is the first fruits of the summit where they brought top players to Sweden and met with them on how to make the game great again. HUGE patch, some fundamental changes in how the gear grind works.
  3. Rhyus

Rhyus Veteran Member

Well, I finally went into the game after this patch and things have changed a lot. First off, you no longer have to worry about inventory space for your color patterns for your weapons. They just seem to be added, even though when you get a new one it says it is in your inventory, but it really isn't. When you go to mod your weapon and choose that, they are all listed. You don't even have to worry about having multiple copies of it if you want it on multiple weapons. You just need one and all of your weapons can use that. Second, even though I've chosen Tier 4 for the world level, it still seemed to have reduced one of my items drastically and I went from like a 224 rating down to a 199 rating. For some reason, the chest piece I have went from at least a 204 down to a 163, and it is one of the green set pieces. Not really sure why that happened. I thought all of them were much higher ratings. They removed the upstairs vendor and the one to the far right after you walk in doesn't seem to sell anything any more, including weapon color patterns. At least she had nothing to sell me when I got in there. Also, seems the pricing has been drastically increased for things. I bought a gold hand grip from the one vendor on the right side back and it cost me over 500,000 credits. That is all I have noticed with just going in and doing the supply drop run and running around base doing things.
  4. Bnorus

Bnorus Veteran Member

I've enjoyed playing it again as a Lonewolf, is some people are up for a incursion or some undergrounds on weekend ping me! I'm 229 fully geared, just need some optimization.

Tiered outside zone made the game easier to get loot, but it is still a big loot whore game, without much to after consuming the content. I still love the ambiance and art style though so I enjoy logging in for an hour do my daily / loot drop... but not that often.
  5. syberghost

syberghost Guild Admin Staff Member

Your item ratings went down because the item ratings went down. It's in the patch notes you posted.

Gear Sets
    Global changes
    • Gear Set gear scores have been brought in-line with High-End gear scores tiers.
      • 191 Gear Set items now have Gear Score 163
      • 214 Gear Set items now have Gear Score 182
      • 240 Gear Set items now have Gear Score 204
      • 268 Gear Set items now have Gear Score 229
    • Removed the 5 piece bonus on all Gear Sets that had one.
  6. Rhyus

Rhyus Veteran Member

I seem to only have one gear item, chest, that went down and it was NOT 191 before. It was at least 214.
  7. Bnorus

Bnorus Veteran Member

In an hour or two you can be fully geared if you are not playing lonewolf... it's really fast now compare to what is was. One benefit is that you can try different build and really optimize to the max... However, it's farming farming farming same as Diablo.
  8. Rhyus

Rhyus Veteran Member

Yea, I'm mostly lone wolfing it. I still have not been able to get to level 30 in the DZ. I mostly have 204 or 214 gear, most of it green. I have some decent weapons, or at least I think they are decent. I just wish we as a guild would get back into the game and hold at least weekly runs into the DZ, Underground and everything else. I'm only level 10 for the Underground.
  9. Fell

Fell Guild Admin Staff Member

Think I'm taking a vacation from life this weekend, I should be on teamspeak a good amount so ping me if ur looking to do something. If I'm in AFK, text me 415.307.3214 and tell me who you are in case you are not in my phone book already.