PC Audio Quest!on....

Discussion in 'Member Support' started by Riot, Mar 11, 2016.

PC Audio Quest!on....

Discussion in 'Member Support' started by Riot, Mar 11, 2016.

1. Riot

Riot Veteran Member

I'm looking to stream music ingame(already done), WHILE normal ingame audio (Other players, NPCs, gunshots etc etc etc) comes through my headset. TCTD(Division) doesn't allow us to change output of ingame audio, just mic input. I also have no idea how to even begin finding out how, hell... Took me an hour to finally stream music ingame >_<. Thanks to anyone that is able to help
  2. HittingSmoke

HittingSmoke AoA Emeritus

What do you mean "steam music ingame"?
  3. Martinfort

Martinfort Division Leader Staff Member

He wants to broadcast locally sourced music via built-in VoIP, So he wants to re-route the music to the VoIP, and have sounds still present in his headset.

@Riot can correct me if I'm wrong but I think this is the breakdown for what he wants.

In-Game sound output - headset
    Teamspeak output - headset
    Teamspeak Mic (headset mic)
    In-Game Mic (Audio Source)

Maybe use stereo mix as your default recording device, providing you're not using Win 10 which removed this feature and you will need custom audio drivers based on your hardware to mimic this.
  4. Riot

Riot Veteran Member

Correct, from what I've ran across, I would need to buy a physical mixer, which is way too much effort for just this game lol. Yes, I do have Windows 10.
  5. Martinfort

Yeah I don't think a Virtual Audio Cable can help you with this.
  6. syberghost

syberghost Guild Admin Staff Member

7. Martinfort

8. HittingSmoke

You're going to have to be a lot more specific about what you want, why you want it, and what you've already done.

You said you already got audio streaming to the in-game VOIP. How did you configure that so that it's affecting where the game's sound output is going?
  9. Martinfort

odds are the way he is streaming the audio to the game, it's always feeding all sound into the game.
  10. HittingSmoke

That doesn't explain output.