Practice Schedule

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by glow, Oct 30, 2007.

Practice Schedule

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by glow, Oct 30, 2007.

1. glow

glow AoA Emeritus

According to those who voted on practice times I have chosen our schedule. We will be practicing two times a week to start off with until we join the first league, then it will be one practice and one match per week.

Our practice times are as follows:

Monday 8:30 pm Eastern
    Sunday 8:30 pm Eastern

You should be at practice at least 10 minutes prior to start time in our IRC channel (IRC setup guide) as well as logged into Steam and Vent.
  2. oleum

oleum Officer

How long will practice run for?

I couldn't make the meeting on Sunday night as thats a bad one as far as work goes. I don't expect any rethink, but I might not be able to make two really late nights. A 1:30 start is late on consecutive work nights.Its a tough one and I'm afraid I might have to drop out of competitive play.
  3. glow

glow AoA Emeritus

Yeah Oleum the time difference for you is ungodly I know. I have tried to push it up as far as we can normally go because of west coast times. Between 8 and 9pm eastern is generally the start time for leagues as well. We can have you around as an "as you can play" player, that way you can still jump in and have some fun when you can stay awake ;)
  4. zenix

zenix Veteran Member

just a heads-up i wont always be able to make the monday night ones. i can do the sunday ones though.
  5. glow

glow AoA Emeritus

Sunday nights will be the more important of the two for now so that will be ok.
  6. Wstar

Wstar Veteran Member

I'll make tonights, as long as I don't have any problems installing shitty steam. :roll:

But from now on, I'll make the Sunday night practices. Not sure on the Monday nights though.