PvP...you guys were right

Discussion in 'Star Wars: The Old Republic' started by pea'ches, Nov 6, 2013.

PvP...you guys were right

Discussion in 'Star Wars: The Old Republic' started by pea'ches, Nov 6, 2013.

1. pea'ches

pea'ches Veteran Member

That was a lot of fun! Thanks for persuading and running with me Doochi and Braug!
  2. Fell

Fell Guild Admin Staff Member

I agree with the sentiment Pea', I've been leveling my vanguard via pvp and have to say it's been a lot more fun than I thought. Solo queues are like a box of chocolates though...
  3. loosejuice

loosejuice Division Leader

lol, too true! PVP is a lot of fun.

You see the response from the announcer when you kick the huttball?
  4. Joshoholic

Joshoholic Officer

I'm glad you enjoyed it! I have noticed the increased queuing of WZs within the guild. It is encouraging.
  5. Death_Sled

Death_Sled Veteran Member

Now if only there wasn't a freaking restriction on how many warzones I can do in a week. Freaking preferred status :icon_shifty:
  6. syberghost

syberghost Guild Admin Staff Member

Huttball should have been the best PvP warzone in gaming, but the game didn't give it the support necessary: random queuing, no audience capability, no ladders. I still think they could get it there someday though.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
  7. Death_Sled

Death_Sled Veteran Member

Totally agree. Huttball is the best pvp in any mmo I've ever seen. Hopefully all the mmo's in the future take the idea and run with it.
  8. SgtGenSoggyWaffle

SgtGenSoggyWaffle Veteran Member

I have to admit that's a great idea even though I'm not a big fan of Huttball. I'd love to see Huttball in Hello Kitty Online.
  9. pea'ches

pea'ches Veteran Member

Ugh, huttball. Hate it.
  10. Fell

Yeah that's my worst zone and it really sucks because i'm a tank and always get passed the ball. I'm sure the other guys are like "look at that newb running around". guess i need to learn to post up, receive, and run across the line.
  11. Joshoholic

Joshoholic Officer

We rocked Huttball last night, Pea'ches. Huttball is like beer, it's an acquired taste...'twas fun.
  12. Braugorle

Braugorle Veteran Member

fell. u have force leap AND guardian leap. u can jump to allies AND enemies. u are the most overpowered class in huttball ever.
  13. Fell

I should have been clearer - on my low-level Vanguard. i don't PvP on my guardian...
  14. Biokimmie

Biokimmie Officer

I hate huttball too, but I guess it's no different than capture the flag PVP. Used to love capture the flag in Quake 3 arena (I think)