Red Scalene Armoring

Discussion in 'Star Wars: The Old Republic' started by pea'ches, Aug 21, 2013.

Red Scalene Armoring

Discussion in 'Star Wars: The Old Republic' started by pea'ches, Aug 21, 2013.

1. pea'ches

pea'ches Veteran Member

I'm a little pissed right now. I logged onto Al'aska who is wearing the red scalene armoring, and it says I "no longer meet the requirements" to wear it because I have to be Dark Side level 1 or more. That's bullshit. It knocked my health down from 33K to 20K. That's ridiculous that dark side gets red.
  2. Fell

Fell Guild Admin Staff Member

OUCH. you know, i should have guessed something was up with that armor. i bought it with a PUB toon, mailed it to a Sith, but the Sith couldnt wear it so i mailed it back and i've been sitting on it. now i realize, was probably because the sith was a lowbie and hadn't reached Dark I. in fact, i'm playing my powertech as a Light toon, so they'll never be able to wear it ugh!

Sorry pea'pea. gonna cost a ton to move those mods. hell, will you even make raid tonight?
  3. pea'ches

pea'ches Veteran Member

I'll make raid. I bought a new chest piece yesterday. I'll snag some pants, boots, and bracers off the gnt and just bite the bullet. pissed about it though.
  4. rivett

rivett Officer

Rivett and Saenni are both busted right now. After the new patch I have to regear. It is a known bug they are working on. Be prepared for a hotfix tonight or tomorrow. This killed a lot of toons across the board and I am sure they are busy fixing it.

www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=673357&page=1
  5. rivett

rivett Officer

nvm, should be able to run Rivett, I only have to switch my boots and head.

Also, patch in the early morning. This affects rep armor only I think.
  6. pea'ches

pea'ches Veteran Member

utter bullshit.
  7. sfPuck

sfPuck Veteran Member

They have apologized. All is well.