News SHARE YOUR LOVE OF SWTOR WITH FRIENDS – REJOIN THE BATTLE IN FEBRUARY

Discussion in 'Star Wars: The Old Republic' started by Horace, Feb 13, 2018.

News SHARE YOUR LOVE OF SWTOR WITH FRIENDS – REJOIN THE BATTLE IN FEBRUARY

Discussion in 'Star Wars: The Old Republic' started by Horace, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Horace

Horace GoatBot

2. AndyCapp

AndyCapp Veteran Member

This sounds pretty cool, I think I have a buddy that I can get to play for a month, and get some free lootz to bootz! I had played last year for a while and leveled up a new toon to 40ish, so I am excited to finish his story :)
    loosejuice likes this.
  3. loosejuice

loosejuice Division Leader

AndyCapp likes this.
  4. AndyCapp

AndyCapp Veteran Member

Oh hey, thanks so much! I had not gotten back on yet, hoping to play tomorrow around Noon EST to about 6pm-ish. This is perfect so I can use your referral, and then I can refer my buddy! I was planning on grinding out the story and then who knows :)
    loosejuice likes this.
  5. loosejuice

My pleasure :)

If you get the SWTOR itch, let me know and maybe we can run something together!
    AndyCapp likes this.
  6. AndyCapp

AndyCapp Veteran Member

We made new toons, Sith warriors! Zhayl is a Juggernaut and I am a Marauder, more smash! We are level 17 right now and are gonna hopefully be playing late tonight and most of the day tomorrow. We shall see how far we can get, right now just focusing on story missions etc.. Also skipping crafting and all that in the interest of time. How do we get into the guild, or can we be in the guild as opposing factions? I have a Jedi toon also but we are not messing with them at the moment.
  7. loosejuice

there's pretty much no presence on the imp side these days. the guild doesn't have much of an EXP bonus. If you're still interest, I'm cooking dinner, but i logged into my sith for a bit. whisper me and i should hear it. I'm on Hot'tamale
  8. AndyCapp

AndyCapp Veteran Member

Awesome, sounds great! We will roll Jedi toons next I suppose :) I will message you on there!
    loosejuice likes this.
  9. AndyCapp

AndyCapp Veteran Member

Well it is unfortunate we found out we are on different servers, we started playing our "mains" that are up to level 50 now! WOOHOO!
    Which server are you on again, for when we make our Jedi next go around?
    loosejuice likes this.
  10. loosejuice

Nice job on getting to 50! You can run story mode operations now.

We're on Satele Shan!