Ship Size Comparisons

Discussion in 'Star Citizen' started by Arcfire, Nov 8, 2014.

Ship Size Comparisons

Discussion in 'Star Citizen' started by Arcfire, Nov 8, 2014.

1. Arcfire

Arcfire Guild Admin Staff Member

Bnorus likes this.
  2. Bnorus

Bnorus Veteran Member

Thanks Arc, so definitely some medium ship like a the connie or redeemer gonna fit in the Idris :p
  3. Arcfire

Just remember those boxes are the max dimensions. The actual volume of the ships will be somewhat smaller. That Banu MM box is pretty wide because of the wing span, for example.
  4. Fell

Fell Guild Admin Staff Member

OMG that is sexy that Idris box is. Yeah thanks ARC that's a good linky. i'll put it on the link thread we have.
  5. Cirsphe

Cirsphe Veteran Member

That Bagel is very very long.
  6. Morgis

Morgis Officer

Thats what she said.

Sorry couldnt be helped.
  7. Signal Warden

Signal Warden Officer

Where did that model for the Herald come from? Is that the one assembled from spare parts, because this thing should be in early concept, no?

Also, seeing them like this, I still don't understand how the Cutlass and Freelancer have almost the same cargo capacity.
  8. stat

stat Division Leader

All the models were pulled from the Holoviewer, which is why there is a Herald model. I'm not entirely sure the scale of the models is entirely correct because of this.
  9. Arcfire

Basically all this guy has to go on is the geometry pulled from the holo-viewer and the stats page for dimensions. Can't get more accurate than that without insider info, and of course everything is subject to change.
  10. Signal Warden

Signal Warden Officer

Ah. I always forget about that thing. Well it's damn cool to see nonetheless. Also, at the size of the 890 they really should have just made it penis shaped. At the very least I hope it shoots money at people.
    stat likes this.
  11. stat

stat Division Leader

Money shot?
    Cirsphe and Signal Warden like this.