News Some Housekeeping Going On

Discussion in 'Guild News' started by Fell, Feb 10, 2015.

News Some Housekeeping Going On

Discussion in 'Guild News' started by Fell, Feb 10, 2015.

1. Fell

Fell Guild Admin Staff Member

I'm going to keep this brief, it should not be a huge impact on the community as things currently stand so it probably doesn't warrant a long-winded post.

AoA has been around since 1996 and many of you know the AoA admins who helped carry us through the past decade and more. They've build AoA into what it is today and I thank them for it. At the same time and with real-life taking over, many admins have become less active and that's totally understandable. As of today I went ahead and created an AoA Emeritus group to recognize these folks for their efforts on AoA's behalf, and to make a clear distinction between their ongoing but less-frequent stewardship and the day to day administrators.

Our inductees into the AoA Emeritus gruop are (in no particular order): Ragter, Diabolocoj, Allomein, Mynameismonkey and Glow. They're still around from time to time and still have full access to the guild administration forums to weigh in on issues and provide perspective whenever they can. They're also active in the member forums as they get the opportunity, so join me in thanking them for past and ongoing contributions.

Hittingsmoke, Ominfox and I will continue to be active guild administrators. I will be looking for additional day to day help around here to keep AoA moving forward. More on that to come but i wanted to at least get this piece of news out there for members.

Feel free to comment and thanks to our Emeritus crew!
    Bnorus, Morgis, pea'ches and 4 others like this.
  2. Austok

Austok Division Leader

Congrats to all the inductees, I think this is a great way to recognize all of their hard work and dedication over the years
    Morgis and Rhyus like this.
  3. Thrack

Thrack Veteran Member

The Fellowship of the Forums!
    Thank you!!
  4. Cpt Crunch

Cpt Crunch Veteran Member

Screw those old guys! Oh, wait a sec...
    stat and syberghost like this.