SOOOOOO whos still alive here ( Post within)

Discussion in 'Warhammer Online' started by PocketRockets, Jul 14, 2011.

SOOOOOO whos still alive here ( Post within)

Discussion in 'Warhammer Online' started by PocketRockets, Jul 14, 2011.

1. PocketRockets

PocketRockets Veteran Member

Hi guys pocket here .. update im about to hit rr65 .. and was just wondering how you all are doing?? Ive seen only Bones and Mac in game recently .. so holler in this post with your info and such.! -PR :shareit:
  2. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

I hardly play any more, but you may see me pop on from time to time. My account is still active.

Brezirk is still active (and officially the division leader) - but he rotates through a lot of alts. But it seems to have been a little quiet lately. Hope you guys can kick it back up a notch! May need to use you as a conduit between them in game and these forums...they don't get on here as much as they should :x

Are you all set and guilded in game at this point? If you run into any issues let me know and I can hop on to take care of that.
  3. PocketRockets

ya im back in as a member though only issue i cant talk in alliance which kindof is a hard place to be with communication with the alliance . :( ps im having a super hard time getting onto vent ... i have the info as follows...ip= aoa.typefrag.com port= 2411 pw= horace
  4. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

5. PocketRockets

and hmm ok well i know macdaddy is around and bones... those are the main ones i see on.. last night though we had a t3 group going that was good stuff guys! say hi next time :p
  6. Peesca

Peesca Veteran Member

Everyone,

I am still on now and again, just so hard with summer time, and trying to complete the honey do list before winter. LOL !! But still trying to get the gaming time in

See ya all in the fight

Peesca
  7. Chaoski

Chaoski Veteran Member

Hard to believe Brez is still playing the game, heh

I am alive alive alive alive, but not in WAR anymore ;)
  8. PocketRockets

ya say pees online yesterday there are a few of us still rolling over the dead order yay!
  9. Stratonimb

Stratonimb Veteran Member

Plipig still here but was away for 3 weeks will be playing more in after summer
  10. PocketRockets

sweet mate.. ill start to try to get some scn groups going .. im on an off but on lots of the time around 12pm -6pm in that time frame .. depending on work.
  11. Finwath

Finwath Veteran Member

I played in WO beta, which I liked, and then after release, which I didn't.
    At this point, I'd only consider re-joining if I could get to play skaven.
    But then, only maybe.
  12. Stratonimb

Stratonimb Veteran Member

i am still alive but we have no alliance any more so harder to find groups
    Some have gone to hammer k and some to blitz:
    :cool:
  13. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

Curious about that new F2P warhammer scenario game that is coming out.
  14. Peesca

Peesca Veteran Member

Everyone,

I am still here and In AoA IS anybody coming back

Peesca