Event TCTD Underground Night 7/2 9ish Pacific

Discussion in 'First Person Shooter' started by Fell, Jul 2, 2016.

Event TCTD Underground Night 7/2 9ish Pacific

Discussion in 'First Person Shooter' started by Fell, Jul 2, 2016.

1. Fell

Fell Guild Admin Staff Member

Bnorus and I took on the hardmode Underground tonight and it was fun but we were just short a bit of firepower and tactical options. We'd love two more to join us to grind Underground ops and some HVTs in the open zone. Probably going to kick off somewhere between 9 and 930 pacific.

Holler if you want to help out and get your underground levels and base progressed.
  2. syberghost

syberghost Guild Admin Staff Member

My sister and her kids are in town, so I can't commit; also that's 11pm my time, kinda late. But if I'm up I'll try to make it.

I've recently switched to SMG/MR to match my current gear mix, but I'm working on a Lone Star set and will go back to LMG for it; just not sure yet if SMG/LMG or LMG/MR. The reason I'm using the SMG so much is it's a sweet 182 with nice rolls. GS 177.
  3. Fell

I really like the SMG but it sucks when you're getting rushed by multiple mobs and it isn't effective until pretty close range, great run and gun ... err... gun, but I really like the assault rifle stopping power. as soon as I can find a horizontal stability mod that's 30 and gold, I may go back. Still haven't tried the SMG, but maybe tonigh. I also got an AR drop last night that's probably worth trying. I need to start going for the 229 weapons and the 268 heroic armors. GS 217 and stalled til I find some peeps to run the heroics or I find the patience to grind phoenix credits for store drops and recipes.
  4. syberghost

Yeah, I've had this 182 SMG with great rolls so long all my gear is +SMG and either +LMG or +MR, and my only 214 gear are all gloves; got those Lone Star gloves and they're by far my best. So it's SMG and MR for now until I get a second piece of Lone Star or start piling up something else that steers me another direction. I think I have a good AR now, but it's a G36 so it's targeted by the next nerf (they acknowledged this even before the patch; the G36 is too easy to counter all its limitations and turn it into a laser death beam.)

I might re-roll something into LMG damage and switch back; the SMG is great for finishing stuff off when it closes. Ultimately I expect to be LMG and Shotgun, but we're several drops away from making that happen.
  5. syberghost

Participated in the first round, then handed off to somebody staying up.

I am now GS 188, wearing 2 Lone Star. Almost lost the holster in a trade 'cause Fell jumped the gun on mission exit. :)

Switched to a sweet new 182 M60. Lower DPS for now than my Marksman Rifle, solely because my Lone Star gloves have +MR on them, and I can't reroll it 'cause I rolled something else on them. Oh well; now that I can do Incursions, I'll get more loot and fix the problem I'm sure. Once I get that third Lone Star piece, I'll get +1,000 LMG damage. I can't just switch to LMG and MR, because the only weapon I have that does more damage than my MR is my SMG; it's an MP5 so it's survived all the nerfs.

I need to find some more Stamina. I bought the Stamina Gear Mod blueprint, used up all my Phoenix Credits, so I can make some of it up through mods. Need to farm Electronics and/or Division Tech.

Either that or farm PC and buy more Lone Star pieces. That's expensive as shit though.
  6. Fell

We ended up trying the new incursion, it was close we got the prelude pretty much down, the final 4 horsemen (called the collective) did us in but practice will git 'er done.