News Team Changes - 1/31/2020

Discussion in 'Rift: Planes of Telara' started by Horace, Jan 31, 2020.

News Team Changes - 1/31/2020

Discussion in 'Rift: Planes of Telara' started by Horace, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Horace

Horace GoatBot

Greetings, Ascended!
    We want to give you a small update regarding the current RIFT-Team.
    Many of you probably know, Avathar has left the RIFT Team recently. We want to thank him for his passion and dedication to RIFT for several years. We are all going to miss him greatly!
    He left some parting words for you all:

[FONT=&quot]Working with the RIFT community has been a truly eye-opening experience. The amount of dedication and passion that you all have for this game is truly amazing. From the raiding community, to the PvP community, to the dimension community, to the lore community, to the data mining community, each in turn blew my socks off with their creativity, passion, and dedication. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I want to personally thank all the individuals who reported bugs, made suggestions, and helped with encounter and ability testing during my time on the team.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]May Floop watch over you all,
    Avathar[/FONT]

We wish Avathar best of luck in his future adventures!

This may seem like the end of the world, but we promise it’s not! We also wish to announce something good as well. We rehired Michael Hansen, someone you also probably know from the old RIFT days. Let's welcome Kerilar back on the RIFT-Team! He already has worked on this game for several years and created some of the content you are currently playing. He also wanted to say some quick words:

Hello Ascended! I’d like to (re)introduce myself! My name is Michael Hansen, known in Telara as Kerilar! I’m back on the Rift team here in Austin Texas. I’m excited to be back with you guys and gals working on Rift again. I’m going to keep this short and sweet; I have a lot of content to get busy making!

We are happy to have Michael Hansen back on our Team and are looking forward to the future.
    Please keep in mind that we are always trying to expand the team as much as possible, but not everyone wants to be in the spotlight. We have several people working in the background to make sure RIFT improves.

Please welcome Kerilar back in RIFT :D

Continue reading...