Must Read! Team Fellblade

Discussion in 'Star Wars: The Old Republic' started by Fell, Apr 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Must Read! Team Fellblade

Discussion in 'Star Wars: The Old Republic' started by Fell, Apr 29, 2013.

1. Fell

Fell Guild Admin Staff Member

Raid Schedule: Wed/Thurs 9 - 1100 PST

Roster:
    Tank Fellblade
    Tank Insanejawa (Braug)
    Heal Doochi
    Heal Srirachas (Isbah)
    RDPS Cryseph
    MDPS Al'Aska (Pea'ches)
    RDPS Bingowings (Huana)
    RDPS Whitehail
    Last edited: May 20, 2015
  2. Vara-dan

Vara-dan Veteran Member

For DPS my Gunslinger is ready for SM ops. He has a mix of mostly Basic (66) and Black Market (69) with the exceptions of some armourings I've kept for the set bonus.

For Tanking (if required) my Vanguard is also easily ready for SM ops. He's got a mix of Dreadguard(63), Basic(66) and about 1/2 Black Market (69). Also with the exception of some old armourings for the set bonus. He is also Fully augmented with Advanced Redoubt Augments (20power/32def) To make up for what gear he is missing.

My Gunslinger is a Cybertech, and my Vanguard is a Biochem. I also have a synthweaver which can make Advanced Alacrity, Resolve (Willpower), and Redoubt (Defense) 28 Augments. If anyone want's one I just need the 4 thermal regulators each.
  3. Shain

Shain Officer

I can sub for Fell if needed. 9PST is in my sweet spot.
  4. rivett

rivett Officer

I have a Sage that I have run most recently as DPS, but was leveled as a healer. I have healed SM TFB alongside Vara and managed to heal HM Mando Raiders yesterday with only a couple wipes, lol.

I am mostly 61 still. I have run 4 HM FPs since hitting 55 and only gloves have dropped. I am going to passing over a couple comm bought pieces from another toon, probably a couple 69 pieces and a 72...

I will be on for a single HM FP tonight before running S&V at 9pst if anyone wants to run...

I am leveling her cybertech right now...needs me some Thermal Regulators...like everyone else. Rivett has 450 Armstech and can make the Advanced Accuracy/Overkill/Critical/Surge 28 augments right now along with the Mk-9 kits.

Later this year/summer, I also plan on having my Guardian tank/dps, Sentinel, and Scoundrel healer to 55 as raid alts.
  5. Fell

Shain, you're on, thanks brah...

May need u next Wednesday too, looks like I may have to go to the land of cleves, Cleveland.

So.... weds TFB, I'll be back Thurs for SV.
    Sent from my Windows 8 device using Board Express Pro
  6. Fell

So to make sure I have it all right, rivett an doochi heals, davian and me tanks, rest are bringing dps? I know some are committed to other raids so making sure we have what we need going forward.

Peaches, have you hit 55 on your alt?

I'm open to swapping stuff around later too, to keep it fresh, I'll have a scoundrel in full 66 soon.
  7. Shain

Shain Officer

If you're out, and I sub, I think the best arrangement is Varalt tank and Hanis heal, that way we don't lock our toons Arav and Asihn out for whatever Team Shain runs. This also means Saenni will have to DPS...
  8. rivett

rivett Officer

I am fine with DPSing too, especially to start off and gear up. I know I would prefer a geared healer starting off a new raid group.
  9. SgtGenSoggyWaffle

SgtGenSoggyWaffle Veteran Member

My tanking gear is mostly 63s and 66s with a few 61s ( for set bonus) and 69s mixed in. I can switch to dps if needed though I still need to work on getting my dps gear up to par.

My Vanguard has Synthweaving (I know, strange combo), Guardian has Artifice, and Scoundrel has Biochem. None of them are at 450 yet but I'm currently focusing on getting up my Synthweaving.
  10. StandsInFire

StandsInFire Veteran Member

Suu is dps . . . of course. ;)

I am in mostly 69 gear right now, so ready for hardmode whenever everyone else is ready. For crafting I have armormech for reflex, shield, absorb, and cunning augments. Augment kits cost a lot of mats, so are hard to come by at the moment (10 and 8 of each mat per green, need 10 greens per kit).

For torparse, my username is boynamedsue. See on on May 1!!
  11. Fell

Ok, starting to sound like we'll need a couple-three weeks on sm, but we might wanna try first and maybe boss 2 on sv hm just to keep testing our limits, I don't want us burning out on sm.

I'm full 69 gear (except hilt and a few enhancements) and about 75% augmented so hopefully between me and davian rivet won't have too much strain on heals. I'm a synth and can make the purple willpower augments to help and I'll get the resolve armoring and will mods on my cybertech if you're short on 69 gear.

My torparse name is fellblade.
  12. sfPuck

sfPuck Veteran Member

Principal is Deeps. All 63 gear.
  13. sfPuck

sfPuck Veteran Member

Damn you. You got Adobe all over my computer.
  14. Joshoholic

Joshoholic Officer

I will be heals. Right now, I have a couple of pieces of 69 gear, a few 66's and the rest 63. Also have some Conqueror implants and earpiece. Crafting, I do artifice. I haven't played much since we haven't raided, but I'll get back into the groove and do some more HM FP's to get ready for HM SnV.
  15. sfPuck

sfPuck Veteran Member

I have Torparse and a smattering of 66 and 69 gear now. Maybe I can pull my weight. At least in Soft Mode.
  16. Fell

I'm at the airport, waiting to board, can't wait to rock SV with u all tonight!!

Gear will come, we'll figure out together when we're ready to focus on HM.
  17. Fell

Thanks for a great first official run at SM S&V guys, we pulled through every boss with only a couple of wipes, thanks for the small repair bill :D Ran out of time to attempt final boss, but he'll go down as easy as the rest on Saturday!

Appreciated Tex filling in and i'm guessing we might need you next week too - stay tuned. In the meantime, please throw Pea'ches a hand on Al'Aska so we can get her to 55 and raid ready...

Review who is crafting what in this thread and make it happen if you need something. if you need augment kits, i'm in the surplus zone now and should be able to hand some out (Team Fellblade only, at least at first...).
  18. Fell

Any July 4 plans? We'll run Wednesday if there aren't too many needing the night off. Thursday is a question mark - i'm considering giving that night off as i'm sure many will like to party or do whatever else they do on the 4th... me? i'll make it if the rest of the team decides to, my minions make my 4th tamer (lamer?) than i would otherwise like...
  19. Joshoholic

Joshoholic Officer

Thursday is a no-go for me.
  20. pea'ches

pea'ches Veteran Member

Thursday is also a no-go for Rivett and me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.