Team Shain: Call to Arms!

Discussion in 'Star Wars: The Old Republic' started by Shain, Sep 28, 2013.

Team Shain: Call to Arms!

Discussion in 'Star Wars: The Old Republic' started by Shain, Sep 28, 2013.

1. Shain

Shain Officer

Team Shain runs Mondays and Tuesdays nights, 9PM - 11PM PST

Tanks:
    Biokimmie
    Asihn

Healers:
    Arav
    Rivettess

DPS:
    Gahariat
    Hot'wasabi
    Yarrg
    Hammer-joe

==============================
    Looking for 1 tank/healer.

If you're under-geared, we'll help gear you up but we also expect you to run HM FPs and Pug groups to speed up the process.
    ==============================

Shain is away 21 Jan to 12 Feb and can't raid on:
    1/21, 1/27, 1/28, 2/3, 2/4, 2/10, 2/11, 2/17
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2014
  2. rivett

rivett Officer

Make sure to check out the guides. The Grob fight looks like it will be a lot of fun, like Titan 6 was!
  3. Shain

Shain Officer

I was hoping to go in blind. But then, what's the point when everyone else have already seen the strategy videos...
  4. rivett

rivett Officer

Oh, I am not studying the videos, I just watched them through once to see what it all looked like.
  5. CDmolag

CDmolag Veteran Member

Sorry i didnt make it last night totally forgot about 2.4. I will be there next time for sure.
  6. Shain

Shain Officer

OK CD. Don't forget that we raid Mondays and Tuesdays at 9PM PDT.
  7. CDmolag

CDmolag Veteran Member

what is the plan for monday? Just out of curiosity so i can prepare myself mentally lol.
  8. Shain

Shain Officer

We ran Dread Fortress on Tuesday and was stuck on Draxus (2nd boss). The plan is to keep at it till we clear DF or die trying.
  9. CDmolag

CDmolag Veteran Member

ok awesome i will read up on that raid
  10. FJ*

FJ* Veteran Member

Hey Team,

Dread and I are going to take a step back. I think we both enjoyed the break we had and still have not overcome the existing burnout. I am sincerely sorry about this but know you will do fine without us. With Battlefield 4, PS4, XB1, and other games to play, we both feel this is a good time to break. I plan on keeping my account just in case I get an urge to play and if online, would be more than happy to fill in.

Please do not remove us from the guild as this is just a break, we do enjoy the game, content, and members of this great guild.

Take care and see you all soon.

FJ & Dread
  11. Biokimmie

Biokimmie Officer

well I guess it's a good time to mention that when I helped out Fellblades team with HM Dread Fortress, I used Biokimmie. Of course we only cleared the first boss, we didnt beat draxus, so if we raid tonight in hard mode, I can try the first boss with my other tank, although not as well geared, and then switch to kimmie for Draxus. In fells group we spent most of our time on the first boss, the big cockroach, he was a pain.
  12. Shain

Shain Officer

Dang it! Now you put me in an impossible situation of needing to replace our team's best healer and DPS! :mad:

No worries guys, take care. I enjoyed the good times with you guys and hope to see you back after you get bored with BF4, PS4, XB1 and other games :)
  13. rivett

rivett Officer

You will be sorely missed!

I watched Fell's raid down the first boss with three healers and thought I could heal as a third to get us through the first boss, but I highly dobt we can find someone currently in the guild to replace Dread!

FJ, I have been using my sage to dps and can get better dps than my slinger but nowhere near what you have been getting!

Well, enjoy your break! I had to take a break from mid Feb to mid April, so I definitely can understand burnout! We definitely be watching for you to pop online from time to time!
  14. CDmolag

CDmolag Veteran Member

I am having to reinstall the game right now i am currently at 84% and I started at 10 this morning. Im hoping it will be done for 9
  15. CDmolag

CDmolag Veteran Member

So it finished downloading after I went to bed... I will be there for tonights raid.
  16. rivett

rivett Officer

We can blow through the first the boss this time and get straight to wiping on the 2nd! I hope we will get to see the guardians tonight...lol!
  17. CDmolag

CDmolag Veteran Member

hey guys i have to take a break from the game it is starting to interfere with my school work.

I will let you know when I come back, but i will gone until December for sure.

Sorry :(
  18. Shain

Shain Officer

That's cool. School's more important. Take care!
  19. rivett

rivett Officer

Tonight is the night we dance on Draxus' corpse?
  20. Shain

Shain Officer

and eat his brains?