the 9th man

Discussion in 'Star Wars: The Old Republic' started by pea'ches, Dec 6, 2014.

the 9th man

Discussion in 'Star Wars: The Old Republic' started by pea'ches, Dec 6, 2014.

1. pea'ches

pea'ches Veteran Member

...should be ready to pound on a keyboard by tomorrow! I wonder if she'll role healer, deeps, or tank?
    Joshoholic likes this.
  2. Vara-dan

Vara-dan Veteran Member

I think she'll need to get to at least lvl 10 before making that type of decision Peaches :)
    pea'ches likes this.
  3. pea'ches

pea'ches Veteran Member

I dunno...She's already a bit pompous about taking down nightmare Draxxus once!
    Fell likes this.
  4. Fell

Fell Guild Admin Staff Member

I just responded to your text but hey, we're all rooting for you Pea'. Healthy delivery and all that. Lotsa love. but not the kind that will get Rivett mad ;)
    pea'ches likes this.
  5. Fell

Fell Guild Admin Staff Member

Just heard from Pea'pea that the little pea'nut was born Sunday morning, our 9th raider is named Hazel. Congratulations to Rivett and Pea'ches!
    pea'ches and Rhyus like this.
  6. Rhyus

Rhyus Veteran Member

Congrats to the both of you.
    pea'ches likes this.
  7. stat

stat Division Leader

Haven't talked to you in a while (or Rivett for that matter), but congrats to both of you.

I think I still have half that jar of pickles.
    pea'ches likes this.
  8. Cryseph

Cryseph Member

Congrats!!
    pea'ches likes this.
  9. Joshoholic

Joshoholic Officer

Congrats Rivett and Pea'ches! I hope both Hazel and Pea'ches are healthy and happy. Take care of them Rivett ;P
    pea'ches likes this.
  10. pea'ches

pea'ches Veteran Member

Thanks everyone! It's been a trip to redo the infant stage after four years. Hazel is doing well, I'm doing well, the boys are adjusting, and Rivett is totally wrapped around her fingers. We knew she was fully indoctrinated into Star Wars when she calmed down during her check up to the imperial march...so much for twinkle, twinkle little star, unless it's the death star.

Attached Files:

Reyphoenix, Cryseph, Rhyus and 4 others like this.
  11. StandsInFire

StandsInFire Veteran Member

Awesome to hear. The force runs strong your family. Happy Holidays!!
    pea'ches likes this.
  12. Ragter

Ragter AoA Emeritus

Oh boy. . . Peac'hes. . . i do not see any fuzzy toilet seats in your future. . .
    Biokimmie likes this.